Posted to rec.audio.pro
Newsgroups Newsgroups is offline

Default Ashly XR -1001 Ques.

Any owners of this unit can tell me what happens when you press the Mode
button while the unit is on? I am interested in checking one out but don't
need a self destruct button, maybe I am wrong with what I read?
Thanx Bill

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080908-0, 09/08/2008
Tested on: 9/9/2008 3:38:44 PM

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Lucky[_3_] Lucky[_3_] is offline

Newsgroups wrote:

Any owners of this unit can tell me what happens when you press the Mode
button while the unit is on? I am interested in checking one out but
don't need a self destruct button, maybe I am wrong with what I read?
Thanx Bill

Stereo two way
Mono three way

That's what the front panel says. If you don't know what that means,
maybe you don't need a crossover.

Ques. Empire turntable David Martel Tech 2 January 6th 05 03:48 PM
WTB: BEL 1001 Mark IV or III Tyrone Jackson Marketplace 0 July 1st 04 10:27 AM
WTB: BEL 1001 Mark IV or III Tyrone Jackson Marketplace 0 July 1st 04 10:27 AM
Dennon 1001 subs?? Big V Car Audio 0 August 8th 03 12:00 AM
Ques McIntosh C22 & C11. BITCASTER1 High End Audio 4 July 21st 03 10:21 PM