Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

Default Ears, one of the fun organs :)

Hi RATs!

Double Six of Paris are filling my Audio Dungeon with aural excitement.

This is a great hobby.

Happy Ears!

Merry Christmas!

Happy New War, sigh.

Al

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Yo, Al, merry Christmas.

Sat up all night listening to my new electrostatic headphones,
currently The Best of Peggy Lee, previously The Bonzo Dog Band, before
that Schutz's Weinachtshistorie, Bach Cantata (several boxes of the Ton
Koopman complete set, including No 199, My Heart Swims in Blood to set
the mood), some really rude Jacques Brel, a whole boxful of Jacqueline
DuPre.

Don't forget the kinesthetic sense. One of the great forgotten senses.
I'm going to give that one a rest now and sleep away Christmas Day.
Fortunately my family eats the Christmas meal (choice of duck or steak;
I hate turkey) in the evening or I'd be really bleary.

"Jazz makes you move it" -- Peggy Lee, courtesy of some songwriter I'll
look up some other time

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"