Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Brucefan

Default 95 Maxima w/Bose audio console replacement advice

Hi all,

I like to replace my current BOSE CD/Tape player console in my 95
Maxima with something better and more versatile. I understand that
this unit is hard to replace, therefore I'd probably go seek
professional help on installation.

My goal is to keep the BOSE speakers as I find them good enough for my
needs. Since I haven't disassemble the unit, I don't know the wiring
layout of the speakers. I assume they're four separate channels
(Front Right, Front Left, Rear Right, and Rear Left) because I'm able
to balance and fade to each corner if I wish. My plan is to be able
to play DTS CDs, which would mean I need to add a Center channel and a
subwoofer for 5.1 sound. Are my above assumptions correct? I also
welcome any other suggestions. TIA.

F/S AMR (Audio Media Research) Console - parting out MrMarksMusic General 0 August 6th 04 11:58 PM
F/S AMR (Audio Media Research) Console - parting out MrMarksMusic Audio Opinions 0 August 6th 04 11:57 PM
AES Show Report (LONG!!!!) Mike Rivers Pro Audio 17 October 31st 03 02:57 PM
Audio Advice Johnston West Pro Audio 1 August 12th 03 03:10 AM
FA Neve 5402 All Discrete Audio Console Port Pro Audio 0 August 3rd 03 10:27 PM