Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A nonpolitical question for Scottie

When it comes to putting food on our tables, we've all become aware that our
system uses too much fossil fuel. So retailers and restauranteurs are looking
for suppliers closer to home.

Now my question: Which has a bigger carbon footprint, a pound of beef or a
pound of fish?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 5:23*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
When it comes to putting food on our tables, we've all become aware that our
system uses too much fossil fuel. So retailers and restauranteurs are looking
for suppliers closer to home.

Now my question: Which has a bigger carbon footprint, a pound of beef or a
pound of fish?

Answer:

Your not gonna tell me what to eat. Your just like Atkinson who lacks
the integrity not to obfuscate the issue with doubletalk. He should
start doing DBTs on amps and preamps because thats the best place for
'em to start. He shows his utter lack of integrity and exposes the
corruption that runs like a stray mongrel through a back alley over at
S'puke.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 7:16*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:vb2m449c8d4af6pj9011a494k1b8g5jdsl@4ax .com...

When it comes to putting food on our tables, we've all become aware that our
system uses too much fossil fuel. So retailers and restauranteurs are looking
for suppliers closer to home.

Now my question: Which has a bigger carbon footprint, a pound of beef or a
pound of fish?

I'm guessing the beef but I don't know.
I'm sure ocean trawlers use tons of fuel.

Farm-grown fish wouldn't.

Meanwhile in Ca. we're shutting down local agriculture
for lack of water.

That's what you get with changing weather patterns due to AGW and
putting farms in a desert.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Ruh-roh! The desert lifestyle is gettin' HOT!

Now my question: Which has a bigger carbon footprint, a pound of beef or a
pound of fish?

I'm guessing the beef but I don't know.
I'm sure ocean trawlers use tons of fuel.

Why aren't you researching this important question, Scooter? Maybe you should
be screeching at the fisheries industry instead of bitching at the ranchers.

Meanwhile in Ca. we're shutting down local agriculture
for lack of water.

Congratulations. You can eat dirt.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Oopsie-boopsie, Scottie makes a booboo!

Meanwhile in Ca. we're shutting down local agriculture
for lack of water.

That's what you get with changing weather patterns due to AGW and
putting farms in a desert.

I'm sure your winter produce comes in some part from those desert farms.

I'm not sure. Ya know why, Scooter? Coz it all comes from South America,
that's why.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 7:51*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Oopsie-boopsie, Scottie makes a booboo!

Meanwhile in Ca. we're shutting down local agriculture
for lack of water.
That's what you get with changing weather patterns due to AGW and
putting farms in a desert.
I'm sure your winter produce comes in some part from those desert farms.

I'm not sure. Ya know why, Scooter? Coz it all comes from South America,
that's why.

Aparagus is a good indicator of where the weather is warm. First
Mexico. Then Peru.

I'm sure the California farms have their hands more than full just
keeping 2pid's bloated ass happy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I'm not sure. Ya know why, Scooter? Coz it all comes from South America,
that's why.

Aparagus is a good indicator of where the weather is warm. First
Mexico. Then Peru.

You know Scottie can't have asparagus coz just the sight of it makes him all
tingly.