Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John

Default Trade: 6SL7's,6SN7's for 6L6 or 12AX7 12BH7 12AU7

My 6SN7 / 6SL7 Collection must go. I have been stashing these for years but
never found a project for these tubes.

Would like to trade for 5881 , 6L6's, 12AX7, 12AU7, 5U4 or 12BH7

I attached a couple of links that I found
2-RCA 6SN7GTB NOS in RCA boxes

http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gtb-1.html same tube as above

1-RCA 6SN7GT RCA box these test strong but not NOS
2-RCA 6SN7GT RCA box dark envelope tube test strong but not NOS (see older
box on top left, look like the VT231 JAN tubes)
http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gt-3.html

2-Sylvania 6SN7GTB NOS in military boxes dated 5/71 stamped FAA
http://store.electron-valve.com/pa-6sn7gtb-4.html

4- JAN-CTL-6SL7WGT Tung Sol brown base ribbed plates NOS 1966 (very nice,
low
noise) (green printing) dated 4/66
http://www.tubeworld.com/6SL7.html exact tube as above

6 more in addition to above in generic boxes
3-Sylvania 6sn7gtb all test strong getter looks new
http://www.thetubestore.com/6sn7types.html
2-RCA 6SN7GTB generic box
1-RCA JAN CRC-6SN7GT generic box

Click following for real Pictures:

PIC1 PIC2 PIC3

Street price of over $400 from the links above

I think actual value is about $180, above web sites seem inflated

Reply to my yahoo address and I will furnish my real address....for all you
spammers