bob wald

Default waiting

to be #1!!!! lol.....givme givme givme........ hAHAhAHahhAHa [[[[Clarion
EQ]]]]

Jethro

bob wald Wrote:
to be #1!!!! lol.....givme givme givme........ hAHAhAHahhAHa
[[[[Clarion
EQ]]]]

Well mr. bob wald, if feel you have educated us enough, you should at
least go to another car audio forum to help out newbies... you could
probably teach the youngsters over at this forum a thing or two:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/forumdisplay.php?f=5

--
Jethro

[(Vas/Vbox)+1]^.5 * Qts or Fs
Jethro's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=18662
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=228076

Jethro

MZ Wrote:
Bob would be an upgrade at CAF...

Compared to some of the 16 year old 'I want to set off car alarms with
my subs' newbies that roams through there, yes; he may be an upgrade...
but that's about it...

--
Jethro

[(Vas/Vbox)+1]^.5 * Qts or Fs
Jethro's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=18662
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=228076

bob wald

I come on here.give you great ideas to improve your stereos..all i get
is complaints....
That clarion eq will beat most of your $100+eqs ez.the 7v rca.will beat
yours i know.
I know 7band isnt great.but it might be enough to get by.like i told the
stores selling these eqs.id like a 9band if possible.
but i can get by with 7bands.
If you got a 15 band with regular rca output.no power with them.the
clarion is better......

MZ

"bob wald" wrote in message
I come on here.give you great ideas to improve your stereos..all i get
is complaints....
That clarion eq will beat most of your $100+eqs ez.the 7v rca.will beat
yours i know.

My RCAs are over 10v. I win.

robyncboyd

bob wald Wrote:
I come on here.give you great ideas to improve your stereos..all i get
is complaints....

Bob, please go into the kitchen, obtain an icepick, and insert it into
your temple ASAP

--
robyncboyd
robyncboyd's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=25153

Scott Gardner

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 03:29:28 +0000, Jethro
wrote:

bob wald Wrote:
to be #1!!!! lol.....givme givme givme........ hAHAhAHahhAHa
[[[[Clarion
EQ]]]]

Well mr. bob wald, if feel you have educated us enough, you should at
least go to another car audio forum to help out newbies... you could
probably teach the youngsters over at this forum a thing or two:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/forumdisplay.php?f=5

I thought CAF's "bulletin board" was just a portal to this newsgroup.
I know that we've had a couple CAFer's in here demanding that a
"moderator" kick someone off the "board" or kill a thread, until we
point out to them that this is a world-wide unmoderated Usenet
newsgroup, not their private sandbox.

Do they have a separate forum now that's just for CAF posters, or have
they removed the Usenet portal entirely?

--
Scott Gardner

"A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking." (Arthur Bloch)

Tony F

"Do they have a separate forum now that's just for CAF posters, or have they
removed the Usenet portal entirely?"

No...it's still there. Go to the home page and it's on the top under
"UseNet gateway".

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

Jethro

Scott Gardner Wrote:
I thought CAF's "bulletin board" was just a portal to this newsgroup.
I know that we've had a couple CAFer's in here demanding that a
"moderator" kick someone off the "board" or kill a thread, until we
point out to them that this is a world-wide unmoderated Usenet
newsgroup, not their private sandbox.

Do they have a separate forum now that's just for CAF posters, or have
they removed the Usenet portal entirely?

--
Scott Gardner

"A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking." (Arthur
Bloch)

CAF is how I get here. I do hang out there quite a bit... though
sometimes I wonder why. I really hate seeing the perpetuation of audio
myths, so I do my best to help out those misinformed newbies who pop
through there. There is currently a core group of contributors that are
fairly knowledgable, but they can be a bit abrasive sometimes. Some of
the regulars get a little hung up on have Kw's of power for daily
driving SQ systems... something I just don't get.

The administrator over at CAF had to put up a notice in one of the
forums about posting over here on rec.audio.car... it seems some of the
juvenile delinquents were straying over here, thinking it was another
CAF forum, and basically making an arse of themselves... now they hang
out in their own 'sandbox' called 'Waste of Time'.

Anyway, that's the lowdown on CAF.