EFFENDI

Default good 6.5 speakers

Todd Kieffer wrote:

Im looking to replace my front speakers. I have an amp for them already so i
really dont need a whole set but whatever works. I want somthing with a good
punch but it doesnt have to have low bass just more hit hard and have good
mid highs. I was thinking about jls top of the line set. Anyone have any
suggestions??

I have a set of HiFonics Zues HZCX 6.2C 2-way Components. I will sell (
looking to sell) them for a reasable price. They are NEW and NEVER
installed. Comes with ALL hardware, tweeter housings, grilles, wiring,
etc. Original box and reference sheets included as well.

please send mail to if you (or anyone is) are
interested.

EFFENDI