Posted to rec.audio.car
Raf Raf is offline

Default Blaupunkt Bremen MP78 already tested?

Hello t the NG.

Has anybody already had the chance to put his hands on a Blaupunkt Bremen
MP78?

It would be my ideal headunit, if it could manage MP3s a little better than
the other Blau's models...
I got used to the Pioneer good MP3s' support and I don't want to spend 500
euros for a HU that will take me a step back in this field.

Thank you.

Regards

Raffaello

in maennerkleidung co herrenbekleidung bestellen herrenmodekaufen bremen we herrenmode kaufen herrenkleidung online groesse Onder het plaveisel het moeras Pro Audio 0 July 28th 08 11:03 AM
Where can I get amplifier tested? CarclubsUSA.com Car Audio 0 December 13th 06 04:13 AM
Blaupunkt c85 Car Audio 1 December 12th 04 06:27 AM
blaupunkt in vw kenboydell Car Audio 1 October 15th 03 12:11 AM