Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Eeyore" wrote in message
*You're* the one making stupid comments about the cost of repairs

WITHOUT
including labour charges!

I have not made any such comment.

Stop misrepresenting what I said.

Sorry, where exactly was the labor cost in what you wrote again?

"Eeyore" wrote
Sounds cheap if it's a replacement SMT op-amp.

You think so ?

Here's a typical Audio op-amp. Even at Farnell's usurous
prices and one-off it's only £0.52 !

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/Semiconduc...RUMENTS/TL072A
CD/displayProduct.jsp?sku=9593322

SMT pacakaging has nothing to do with increasing the
price. The DIL version was 4p more in fact.

I can't seem to spot it no matter how hard I look!

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a schematic has made its way to the public.

Do you have a link? I'd be interested in taking a look
myself.

Unfortunately, My recollection is that I never had a link. I seem to recall
that I obtained it as a download from one of the audio-related newsgroups
that specializes in schematics and pictures. The interchanges that pointed
to it are in the AAPLS archives.

Your earlier comment that the readily available schematics for the QSC RMX
series being sufficient for use in the repair of an EP 2500 is actually
*that* applicable!

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
I'm not sure that Behringer has ever been the cheapest. For example,
compare an ADA 8000 to a SM Pro audio PR8MKII w/ PR8MIIA. They are both
basically 8-channel mic preamps with ADAT interfaces, but the construction
and reliability of the ADA8000 is IME worlds ahead.

But is the price?
IME your hard pressed to find anything cheaper in Australia, no matter how
much worse. (given similar features at least)
Note I do not automatically assume a correlation between price and quality,
as many people mistakenly do.
That's why I buy Behringer gear myself for some applications.

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in message
Simply 'looking' at it won't be any help. I know very well how

Behringer
assemble their 1u rack kit though (I've seen a number of other bits of
their gear) and I know it's going to be far from straightforward to

work on
without a schematic.

You *know* no such thing.

Yes I do.

Now you claim to be a Psychic as well, since you admitted you have yet to
look at it.
And those more intelligent people know psychics are charlatans!

The problem is not a loose wire or a faulty switch.

You may be right. You may even find out when you've had a look!

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
No Name

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

wrote in message
no graham just want to bitch because behringer doesn't trust hacks like

him
in thier gear
they perfer to have control over the customer service end of thioer

business
and insure all repairs are quality
as well as incorporating any repair into a upgrade of the unit
face it graham your simply not qualified to repair gear
if you want to get qualified apply to behringer to become a authorized
service center
or shut the **** up

Whilst being a big supporter of Behringers value for money, I simply can't
agree with you on this.
There are only two reasons for with holding service information.
1. To force you to pay more for repairs from a small number of "authorised
agents".
2. To "encourage" you to throw it away and buy a new one.

It simply doesn't wash to say that the cheapest gear on the market needs
the
highest standards of service support!
If someone attempts a repair, and cocks it up, option 2 is still available
:-)

MrT.

that is not in line with the conversations I have had with behringer
your assuming thngs that simply arnt supported by the facts
the main reason they want to have equipment serviced by authorized agentsis
to insure the quality of the work.
the secoond reason is if a fail is found repeatedly that the fix will become
a design change
again its about the quality control

anything else is speculation, I have had lots of conversations and
experiance with behringers customer service
its really world class.
george

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a schematic has made its way to the public.

Do you have a link? I'd be interested in taking a look
myself.

Unfortunately, My recollection is that I never had a link. I seem to

recall
that I obtained it as a download from one of the audio-related newsgroups
that specializes in schematics and pictures. The interchanges that

pointed
to it are in the AAPLS archives.

Your earlier comment that the readily available schematics for the QSC RMX
series being sufficient for use in the repair of an EP 2500 is actually
*that* applicable!

Fair enough, I was just interested in checking the differences myself, but
I'm sure you are probably quite correct.

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

*You're* the one making stupid comments about the cost of repairs
WITHOUT including labour charges!

I have not made any such comment.

Stop misrepresenting what I said.

Sorry, where exactly was the labor cost in what you wrote again?

When you're the client, I'll tell you my rate.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Here's a typical Audio op-amp. Even at Farnell's usurous
prices and one-off it's only £0.52 !

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/Semiconduc...RUMENTS/TL072A
CD/displayProduct.jsp?sku=9593322

SMT pacakaging has nothing to do with increasing the
price. The DIL version was 4p more in fact.

I can't seem to spot it no matter how hard I look!

Don't you believe me ?
http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/Semiconduc...sp?sku=1106015

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a
schematic has made its way to the public.

Do you have a link? I'd be interested in taking a look
myself.

BTW, I should have made clear I know the QSC schematics
are at :
http://www.qscaudio.com/support/tech...rt/schems1.htm

IMO, they are close enough to use to repair an EP 2500! There are some
trivial differences in parts layout, but that's about it.

and those should point out the differences in the
power suppy, protection,output circut designs and layouts.

Well George it is quite clear that you don't read schematics any better than
you compose simple English sentences. Those of us who are technically
literate enough to compare the schematics of the RMX EP2500 that were made
available to AAPLS some weeks ago to those of the corresponding QSC RMX
already know the answer, which you seem to continue to deny.

Here's the simple facts, which you were told about a few weeks back by
Graham, myself, and maybe one or two others:

(1) There are no appreciable differences in the schematics of the power
supplies. The power transformers appear to be signficantly different, with
the one in the RMX being physically larger. I think its a tad heavier.

(2) There are no differences at all in the protection circuits because the
schematics of the two amplifier circuit cards are practically identical,
right down to the numbering of the off-board connections.

(3) There are no differences at all in the circuit cards because the
schematics of the two amplifier circuit cards are as I just said practically
identical, again right down to the numbering of the off-board connections.

(4) The physical layout of the cards and the chassis include trivial
differences. Important parts of the chassis, such as the DIP switch that
programs the amplifier's operation, are identical.

unfortunately some people feel that haveing a different
power section, layout, protection,and output section not
to mention diffrent physical chasssis
is not enough to qualify as a diffrent amp

Wrong George. To review, the power sections are well-described by the same
schematics, the protection circuits well-described by the same schematics,
and the output sections are well-described by the same schematics. Any
technician worth the title technican could easily use a RMX schematic to
repair an EP 2500. I'm sitting here wondering if a Behringer tech has ever
advised a customer to actually just do that!

George, this illustates one of your most severe mental problems - you can't
accept that people you are acquainted with actually know some aspects of
audio techology far better than you, and due to your bull-headed obstinacy
and going online intoxicated, you can't learn from them.

George, I'm sure that when you sober up in a day or two, you'll have
forgotten this whole interchange, just like you seem to have forgotten it
when it last happened a few weeks back on AAPLS. Remember, the weekend is
coming up and you have to be sober for the weekends when you actually have
work to do!

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
wrote:

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote
"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a
schematic has made its way to the public.

Do you have a link? I'd be interested in taking a look
myself.

BTW, I should have made clear I know the QSC schematics
are at :
http://www.qscaudio.com/support/tech...rt/schems1.htm

MrT.

and those shpould point out the diffrences in the
powersuppy, protection,output circut designs and layouts
unfortunatly some people feel that haveing a diffrent
power section, layout,protection,and output section not
to mention diffrent physical chasssis
is not enough to qualify as a diffrent amp

They're NOT different you blind lying idiot.

Graham, I don't think George is lying because you have to correctly perceive
the truth to lie about it. :-(. The whole issue would probably be over
George's head were he sober, and he compounds the problem by posting drunk.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

Simply 'looking' at it won't be any help. I know very well how
Behringer assemble their 1u rack kit though (I've seen a number of other

bits of
their gear) and I know it's going to be far from straightforward to
work on without a schematic.

You *know* no such thing.

Yes I do.

Now you claim to be a Psychic as well, since you admitted you have yet to
look at it.

No, I claim to have experience. Something you're clearly lacking. Have you
never for example asked a motor mechanic for help over the phone or do you
expect him to have to dismantle your car before he can venture a diagnosis ?
Now stop talking out of your ass.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

wrote in message

and those shpould point out the diffrences in the
powersuppy, protection,output circut designs and layouts
unfortunatly some people feel that haveing a diffrent
power section, layout,protection,and output section not
to mention diffrent physical chasssis
is not enough to qualify as a diffrent amp

Well probably not enough to stop you using most of the
QSC schematic anyway.

Agreed. The parts placements differ, so that means that some of the
pictorial diagrams in the QSC service manual don't apply to the EP 2500.

And QSC does far more for their customers than Behringer in that regard.

Agreed. If QSC turned the tables and cloned the Behringer A500, then we'd
have good service documentation for it! ;-)

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a schematic has made its way to the public.

Yeah, because Eyesore illegally posted it online as part
of his anti-Behringer vendetta.

BTW Phildo, aren't you about ready to fall off your meds, and write another
poison pen letter about me to the pastor of the church where I serve?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Phildo wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Phildo wrote:
Eeyore wrote

Thread title is self-explanatory.
This is rich considering you were the one who illegally posted
copyrighted
Behringer schematics online.

THEY ARE NOT COPYRIGHT you illiterate MORON !

Actually they are. You posted them illegally.

Utter drivel.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Eeyore" wrote
in message ...
So YOU work for nothing then?

He has to. He lost his job because of Behringer hence his
constant bitching about them.

Phildo, just like you lost your job due to Mackie, hence your constant
complaining about them? I don't think so!

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Phildo wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Phildo wrote:
Eeyore wrote

Thread title is self-explanatory.
This is rich considering you were the one who illegally posted
copyrighted
Behringer schematics online.

THEY ARE NOT COPYRIGHT you illiterate MORON !

Actually they are. You posted them illegally.

To quote your favourite phrase on this matter "they are in the public domain".

Make you stupid ignorant mind up which it is. Either they ARE in the public
domain (which you use to excuse Behringer's copying) or theyre not.

Which is it ?

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Phildo wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products for which a
schematic has made its way to the public.

Yeah, because Eyesore illegally posted it online

It's not illegal. It's normal 'fair use'.

as part of his anti-Behringer vendetta.

I'm not anti-Behringer.

I merely object to some of their dodgy practices.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Phildo wrote:

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote

Depends on the actual fault. Have you even looked yet?

He claims to be a god in audio design yet cannot even fix something as
simple as that.

Of course I can fix it you ignorant ****.

The amount of time it'll take will be much longer with a schematic. This is
'electronics repair 101' stuff you ****ing moron.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

wrote in message
[...]

Which they are entitled/required to do whilst it is under warranty.
However when it is not, the responsibility and choice of repairer passes to
the owner.
It smells suspiciously like you are simply swallowing the company line of
excuse.

the secoond reason is if a fail is found repeatedly that the fix will

become
a design change again its about the quality control

Once again that info is gained from warranty repair work, and people who
CHOOSE to use an authorised agent for non warranty work.
Unless they are prepared to modify any design faults free of charge after
the warranty has expired, it is no longer their concern.

Lets face it, more Behringer equipment is probably junked after the warranty
expires, than is repaired by Behringer agents.
*IF* they also offered to buy back the junked items for inspection, I may
believe their interest was real rather than just a poor excuse.
And it costs nothing for some companies to provide an exchange service to
the customer at cost price. The customer saves the comission usually paid to
the shop/retail outlet. Behringer do not provide such a service.

anything else is speculation, I have had lots of conversations and
experiance with behringers customer service
its really world class.

It possibly is, the point is whether you should be FORCED to use it when the
equipment is no longer under warranty.
Fortunately not ALL companies are as bad when it comes to customer service
choice.
Shame too, as I am a big Behringer supporter otherwise, however there is NO
WAY I would condone such *pathetic* excuses for with-holding service
information.

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Phildo wrote:

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote
"Eeyore" wrote

So YOU work for nothing then?

He has to. He lost his job because of Behringer

Untrue.

hence his constant bitching about them.

You'll be losing YOUR job if you maintain your crackhead libellous posts.

I've been tempted before to complain to your employer and maybe now it's the
time.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

I'm not sure that Behringer has ever been the cheapest.
For example, compare an ADA 8000 to a SM Pro audio
PR8MKII w/ PR8MIIA. They are both basically 8-channel
mic preamps with ADAT interfaces, but the construction
and reliability of the ADA8000 is IME worlds ahead.

But is the price?

I believe so. I think the street price of the ADA8000 was about $50 more at
the ca. $200 level.

IME your hard pressed to find anything cheaper in
Australia, no matter how much worse. (given similar
features at least)

Trust me, the SM Pro audio gear I've seen makes Berhinger gear look
absolutely brilliant. I mean that all I ever bought from them was a PR-8,
but it took a soldering iron to make it work right when I first took it out
of the box. One end of a cap was dangling in the air! It's sitting right
under a couple of ADA 8000s which were put into similar service on the same
day. It looks like one channel of the PR-8 is already non-op, while the ADA
8000s soldier on bravely.

Note I do not automatically assume a correlation between
price and quality, as many people mistakenly do.

Agreed.

That's why I buy Behringer gear myself for some
applications.

So far my old Behringer digital eq died after about 8 years, and my newer
Berhinger mixer needed a new power supply because Guitar Center sold me a
bad one, but I never got around to using the new mixer until it was out of
warranty. Oh, and I had a couple of ECM 8000s loose so much sensitivity that
I scrapped them after about 2 years.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a schematic has made its way to the public.

Yeah, because Eyesore illegally posted it online as part
of his anti-Behringer vendetta.

BTW Phildo, aren't you about ready to fall off your meds, and write
another poison pen letter about me to the pastor of the church where I
serve?

No need Arny. There are people in your church who are watching you very
closely and taking careful notes. Let's just say moves are afoot to show you
up for what you really are.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Eeyore" wrote
in message ...
So YOU work for nothing then?

He has to. He lost his job because of Behringer hence his
constant bitching about them.

Phildo, just like you lost your job due to Mackie, hence your constant
complaining about them? I don't think so!

I didn't lose any job to Mackie. I don't like their gear. Eyesore DID lose
his job because of Behringer though.

Get real Arny. That was pathetic, even for you.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote
wrote

and those shpould point out the diffrences in the
powersuppy, protection,output circut designs and layouts
unfortunatly some people feel that haveing a diffrent
power section, layout,protection,and output section not
to mention diffrent physical chasssis
is not enough to qualify as a diffrent amp

Well probably not enough to stop you using most of the
QSC schematic anyway.

Agreed. The parts placements differ, so that means that some of the
pictorial diagrams in the QSC service manual don't apply to the EP 2500.

And QSC does far more for their customers than Behringer in that regard.

Agreed. If QSC turned the tables and cloned the Behringer A500, then we'd
have good service documentation for it! ;-)

That would be classic.

I'd love to see Behringer's kit copied. It would be divine justice.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Phildo" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a schematic has made its way to the public.

Yeah, because Eyesore illegally posted it online as part
of his anti-Behringer vendetta.

BTW Phildo, aren't you about ready to fall off your meds, and write another
poison pen letter about me to the pastor of the church where I serve?

Did you know Phildo once emailed me (before he fell out with me) encouraging me
to do the same ?

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in message
Depends on the actual fault. Have you even looked yet?

He claims to be a god in audio design yet cannot even fix something as
simple as that.

Of course I can fix it.

The amount of time it'll take will be much longer with a schematic.

You should be pleased you don't have one then, will save you "much" time :-)

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in message
*You're* the one making stupid comments about the cost of repairs
WITHOUT including labour charges!

I have not made any such comment.

Stop misrepresenting what I said.

Sorry, where exactly was the labor cost in what you wrote again?

When you're the client, I'll tell you my rate.

So no mis-representation on my part at all, just more bull-****ting on your
part!

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...
Depends on the actual fault. Have you even looked yet?

He claims to be a god in audio design yet cannot even fix
something as simple as that.

(1) Design work and repair work are distinct skills. They often come
together, but there's no rule saying they have to.

(2) Graham hasn't tried and failed - he's just griping about the absence of
reasonable service tools.

Do you honestly think the legendary studiomater designer
would lower himself to look at Behringer gear?

Seems to me that he already has.

He's only making a fuss because he hates Behringer after
they put him out of a job.

Narhh, its not that simple. Graham has a well-known gripe that many people
share.

I don't know anybody that is being helped by Behringer's secrecy about their
schematics, not even them!

It's quite clear that few can compete with Behringer when it comes to
turning schematics into products, so they could put them on every bathroom
wall in China, and all that would happen is that a few smart Chinese would
get a little smarter. ;-)

If you want a real trip, check out the guts of a DCX 2496. The contents of
the box are almost entirely trivial and obvious. Almost whole story is in
the programming of the SHARC chip.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in message
Here's a typical Audio op-amp. Even at Farnell's usurous
prices and one-off it's only £0.52 !

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/Semiconduc...RUMENTS/TL072A
CD/displayProduct.jsp?sku=9593322

SMT pacakaging has nothing to do with increasing the
price. The DIL version was 4p more in fact.

I can't seem to spot it no matter how hard I look!

Don't you believe me ?

NO!!!!!!!!!

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/Semiconduc...RUMENTS/TL072C
P/displayProduct.jsp?sku=1106015

Where does it list the labor cost to replace SMT components?

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message
u...

"Eeyore" wrote
in message ...
So YOU work for nothing then?

He has to. He lost his job because of Behringer hence
his constant bitching about them.

Phildo, just like you lost your job due to Mackie, hence
your constant complaining about them? I don't think so!

I didn't lose any job to Mackie.

Can't read, eh Phildo? That's what I said!

I don't like their gear.

So what? How many years did you badmouth it on AAPLS and viciouisly attack
just about every poor stiff who made the mistake of admitting

Eyesore DID lose his job because of Behringer though.

Prove it.

Get real Arny. That was pathetic, even for you.

Phildo, I knew I could count on your illiteracy and arrogance to cause you
to misread my post and again humliate yourself in public.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

*You're* the one making stupid comments about the cost of repairs
WITHOUT including labour charges!

I have not made any such comment.

Stop misrepresenting what I said.

Sorry, where exactly was the labor cost in what you wrote again?

When you're the client, I'll tell you my rate.

So no mis-representation on my part at all, just more bull-****ting on your
part!

What's YOUR salary / income then ?

You tell me yours, I'll tell you my hourly rate.

Graham

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

Phildo wrote:

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote
"Eeyore" wrote

So YOU work for nothing then?

He has to. He lost his job because of Behringer

Untrue.

hence his constant bitching about them.

You'll be losing YOUR job if you maintain your crackhead
libellous posts.

I've been tempted before to complain to your employer and
maybe now it's the time.

Naahh, its not worth it to drop to Phildo's level. Phildo tried to force me
out of my volunteer's job at church by sending a poison pen email to the
pastor of my church. Trouble is, Phildo's over-the-top writing style made it
completely obvious that the guy who wrote it is completely unhinged. We've
had a few prayer meetings for Phildo, but it is unlikely that we're going to
help him much.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in message
Simply 'looking' at it won't be any help. I know very well how
Behringer assemble their 1u rack kit though (I've seen a number of

other
bits of
their gear) and I know it's going to be far from straightforward

work on without a schematic.

You *know* no such thing.

Yes I do.

Now you claim to be a Psychic as well, since you admitted you have yet

look at it.

No, I claim to have experience. Something you're clearly lacking. Have

you
never for example asked a motor mechanic for help over the phone or do you
expect him to have to dismantle your car before he can venture a diagnosis

?

And NO mechanic or technician worth the title would think an unsighted
"diagnosis" was something he KNEW for certain.
Obviously you are neither.

Now stop talking out of your ass.

How true, now stop looking in the mirror! :-)

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a schematic has made its way to the public.

Yeah, because Eyesore illegally posted it online as part
of his anti-Behringer vendetta.

BTW Phildo, aren't you about ready to fall off your
meds, and write another poison pen letter about me to
the pastor of the church where I serve?

No need Arny. There are people in your church who are
watching you very closely and taking careful notes.

Oh yes Phildo, and they are flying around in black helicopters! ;-)

Let's just say moves are afoot to show you up for what you
really are.

Maybe the'll string me up this Saturday when I video the youth pastor's
ordination ceremony?

LOL!

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Arny Krueger wrote:

"Phildo" wrote
"Arny Krueger" wrote

BTW, the EP 2500 is one of the few Behringer products
for which a schematic has made its way to the public.

Yeah, because Eyesore illegally posted it online as part
of his anti-Behringer vendetta.

BTW Phildo, aren't you about ready to fall off your
meds, and write another poison pen letter about me to
the pastor of the church where I serve?

Did you know Phildo once emailed me (before he fell out
with me) encouraging me to do the same ?

Oh, I believe that. It's Phildo at his finest.

Very sad - it's troubling to see someone that unhappy.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
Agreed. If QSC turned the tables and cloned the Behringer A500, then we'd
have good service documentation for it! ;-)

It's already a clone of .... whoops I've forgotten. (I even had the sales
brochure at one time.)
Maybe they have a schematic, if someone else can remember who it was?

I can't see QSC wanting to copy it though, it's not really all that good.

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Mr.T" MrT@home wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

Agreed. If QSC turned the tables and cloned the
Behringer A500, then we'd have good service
documentation for it! ;-)

It's already a clone of .... whoops I've forgotten. (I
even had the sales brochure at one time.)

Do try to remember. I'm curious.

Maybe they have a schematic, if someone else can remember
who it was?

Thinking music playing in the background ;-)

I can't see QSC wanting to copy it though, it's not
really all that good.

Why do you say that the A500 is not good?

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
Oh, and I had a couple of ECM 8000s loose so much sensitivity that
I scrapped them after about 2 years.

Don't tell me that, my ECM8000 is about 2 years old. Still working I hope!
:-)

MrT.

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in message
You tell me yours, I'll tell you my hourly rate.

My hourly rate (plus tax) makes the price you quoted fair and reasonable, as
I already stated.
YOUR hourly rate must be quite pathetic since *you* claim it was
unreasonable.

MrT.

Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400 Eeyore Pro Audio 567 October 17th 07 09:24 PM
Behringer C1 Jeremy Pro Audio 6 June 15th 05 12:46 AM
Behringer UB2442FX Mixer Schematic/voltages Needed Jake Joseph Pro Audio 6 March 6th 04 10:20 PM
Behringer does it !!! Ty Ford Pro Audio 44 February 27th 04 12:22 AM
BEHRINGER SHIPS THE Behringer V-AMPIRE LX1-112 SGAE1976 Pro Audio 0 November 12th 03 11:43 PM