Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul[_13_] Paul[_13_] is offline

Default Roland SP-808 GrooveSampler Outputs NO Sound

There's no sound coming from the pads on this drum machine.

I was not able to eject the 100 Meg Zip drive, until I
removed a loose spring in the drive. But I believe the
drum pads should work, even without the ZIP drive working,
right? The ZIP drive is only for storing samples, and
for sequencing songs, right?

I did the diagnostics test, and all the buttons work,
except for one: The "system/disk" button, which is
unfortunately, the button you need to re-initialize the
unit!

BAD LUCK!