Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
The Realm

Default Is Quantec germany a bunch of crooks?????????????

Hi,

I bought a new quantec unit/ paid for it by bank wire transfer on
august 1 2005. it's the new 24 bit, 96 khz unit, 2492 as i recall...

this was done thru Almuth at Quantec - about $2600 for new unit. i
was promised to recieve it in 2 months at most; she has constantly
given me delays saying difficulty in getting parts as the problem.

so then a month ago, she promised to send me one of their older units
made several years ago(20 bit unit) to use till the new design is
ready.

i emailed her 2 days ago and said "where is this old demo unit you
promised me"; she said they had to get a new display for it; it would
be ready to ship yesterday; and she would send me tracking number....

well, needless to say, i'm starting to really lose my patience with
these people... i am wondering if i have been scammed or something...

how the hell does this company make any money if they don't have any
products to sell...

does anyone know anything, heard anything, etc.??????????????????

i'll never buy anything again on a promise of delivery....

thanks