Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Michael McKelvy

Default How many months?

Since the Democrats all seem to thinl we should repeal the tax cuts, IOW
raise your taxes, shouldn't one of the questions being asked of the
potential candidates be: How many months of each year should a taxpayer
have to work in order to pay the government?

6 months?
7 months?

Or should wee just give it all to themand they send us what they think we
need? That seems to be the direction we've been heading.