FS: Dynaco FM3 and FM1

Old March 7th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default FS: Dynaco FM3 and FM1

For sale
Working DynacoFM3 with extra tubes sounds great, pulls in strong
Non-tested FM-1 with extra tubes
Both are very good cosmetically

Also available is a PAT 4 non- tube
Thank you
Mike Mueller

Old March 7th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes

And the prices would be?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Old March 9th 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes

wrote:
> And the prices would be?
>
> Peter Wieck
> Wyncote, PA

How about $100.00 for the FM 3 and $25.00 for the FM1
Both are complete with tubes.
No extra tubes at those prices.
Mike M
Old March 9th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes

Mike:

Does the FM-1 have the stereo board and the EMM-801, or is it the
original mono? Brass or Aluminum front?

Thanks!

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Old March 10th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes

Mike:

Is the FM1 stereo or not? The point being that I happen to have a
multiplex decoder that is looking for a good mono tuner. So, it does
make a difference.

Thanks!

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Old March 10th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes

Mike:

I am fine with "untested" but I would like the unit to have all its
tubes (and shields) in place, with special reference to the EM-80, as I
believe this unit has ILO the EMM-801, and that it has not been
dropped, soaked or moused. If this is the case, then:

Please quote a price FOB 19095. And do so by direct e-mail. There is no
need for this to proceed further in public.
Thanks,

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Old March 10th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes

" > said:

>I am fine with "untested" but I would like the unit to have all its
>tubes (and shields) in place, with special reference to the EM-80, as I
>believe this unit has ILO the EMM-801,

If you need either one of those, let me know.

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -
Old March 10th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes

I will try this again.... if it shows up from before, my apologies for
repetition:

>If you need either one of those, let me know.

Why, thank you!

I have nib spares of both, but I hate to dip into them if not
absolutely necessary.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA