Posted to rec.audio.tech
dancing_bear

Default A/D/S L910 series II

I am looking for any information I can get on these older monitors,
especially owner's manual, technical manual on options like the bi-amp
module and level meters, and especially schematics of the bi-amp module
and crossovers. I have passive crossovers with no labelled terminals to
connect speaker leads, and attenuation switches on the main crossover
board without markings as to their function.Any help would be
appreciated, as I have finally found a pair after a 15 year search and
would like to return them to their former glory. TIA

Posted to rec.audio.tech

I wish I was responding to help you, but alas I am looking for
information also. Maybe you have found some, or maybe someone helped
you. I just picked up a pair of ads 910's, and I can't figure out how
to hook them up. There are 7 screws on the plate that houses some
fuses and other electronics in a cut out hole on the top right of each
cabinent. Any help or directions for help are greatly appreciated.
These are probably too big for my listening room, but I want to ensure
they work and listen to them before I try and sell them. Thanks a lot
for any information that anyone can provide. RT

James 57 James 57 is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I wish I was responding to help you, but alas I am looking for
information also. Maybe you have found some, or maybe someone helped
you. I just picked up a pair of ads 910's, and I can't figure out how
to hook them up. There are 7 screws on the plate that houses some
fuses and other electronics in a cut out hole on the top right of each
cabinent. Any help or directions for help are greatly appreciated.
These are probably too big for my listening room, but I want to ensure
they work and listen to them before I try and sell them. Thanks a lot
for any information that anyone can provide. RT
I just found this site but, have owned a pair of these speakers for over 25 years. They are nagnificent and I have them biamped as well.
Please send me email and I will copy the manuals and send the coies to you. The company may indee be out of business but, there was someone locally here in MD. that had spare parts.

James57
James 57 James 57 is offline
Junior Member

Angry