Ringo

Default Looking For a Type of Speaker.........

I am having a hard time finding the name for these so I can find
them...

They are hung from ceilings in museums or other environments where the
sound must be held to a small space. They are half spherical (like an
orange cut in half) and the part that directs the sound is usually
clear.

Any help would be most appreciated.....

Thanks..

Need info about an old limited edition Bose speaker Kadar General 0 June 9th 04 03:59 PM
Question about Speaker Stands or Mounts jon s. General 0 March 2nd 04 01:12 PM
speaker wiring AL General 4 December 29th 03 12:28 PM
can portable cassette recorder record on Type II tapes? 00 General 2 November 10th 03 02:36 PM
Acoustically transparent but opaque material for blind speaker testing? Per Stromgren General 0 August 19th 03 09:33 AM