Storycoach

Default What model LWE speaker do I have?

I have a pair of L.E. Erath loudspeakers and a McIntosh MA 5100
Preamp/Amp that has the matching "clip kit" installed. I have the
cables; everything works.

I don't know what model the speakers are, though. Can anyone help me?

Here's the info written on the back of the speakers:

L. W. Erath Co. Houston, Texas
Serial no. LWE 003888

(The other serial no. is 003889)

There are three knobs, labelled "Room Gain", "MF", and "HF".

The dimensions of the speakers are 25" high by 17" wide by 12" deep.

I thought that, given the absence of a model number, these might be
LWE-1's. But I read online that the LWE-1's are 27" high. So I'm
puzzled!

I'm getting married and moving in with my wife, who has a complete
stereo system. So, somewhat reluctantly, I'm planning to sell this
preamp/amp and speaker combination. Does anyone have any idea what the
combination is likely to be worth? Where should I try to sell it?

I'd appreciate any info or leads!