Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Please keep 2pid's stupidity in check

I'm offline for a while now as I move to my new duty station. I look
forward to putting on a uniform again!

I'll be back countering 2pid's imbecility as soon as feasible.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

I'm offline for a while now as I move to my new duty station. I look
forward to putting on a uniform again!

Don't let the sandbugs bite.

I'll be back countering 2pid's imbecility as soon as feasible.

Anybody who isn't Scottie can empathize with that sentiment.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Jul 8, 3:33*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
I'm offline for a while now as I move to my new duty station. I look
forward to putting on a uniform again!

Does it say Shhhh! on the pocket?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
I'm offline for a while now as I move to my new duty station. I look
forward to putting on a uniform again!

Does it say Shhhh! on the pocket?

I can't tell. It's upside-down when I read it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
I'm offline for a while now as I move to my new duty station. I look
forward to putting on a uniform again!

Does it say Shhhh! on the pocket?

I can't tell. It's upside-down when I read it.

You ought to consider taking it off
and washing it sometime.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
I'm offline for a while now as I move to my new duty station. I look
forward to putting on a uniform again!

Does it say Shhhh! on the pocket?

I can't tell. It's upside-down when I read it.

You ought to consider taking it off
and washing it sometime.

I tried looking in the mirror. That didn't work either. It wasn't
upside-down but it was backwards.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
I'm offline for a while now as I move to my new duty station. I look
forward to putting on a uniform again!

Does it say Shhhh! on the pocket?

I can't tell. It's upside-down when I read it.

You ought to consider taking it off
and washing it sometime.

I tried looking in the mirror. That didn't work either. It wasn't
upside-down but it was backwards.

you just can't get anything straight