Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid's new RAO 'rules'

1. All opinions carry the same weight. All are equally valid. Period.

Therefore, if someone posts "Genocide: God's way of cleaning house and
kicking Jewish ass" we should be polite to them and let them post this
sort of thing without showing the logical inconsistencies of the
argument. It is, after all, simply a different POV. And it raises
RAO's posting volume (see #2).

2. OT posts raise RAO's overall posting volume. This is the single
measure by which a newsgroup's viability is measured.

Therefore, if someone posts "Islam sucks" for the 1237th time, the
proper response is, "Nice post! You are *brilliant! Thank you so much
for keeping RAO viable!"

3. If you feel the need to flame anybody, ask for 2pid's position on
that person first.

Therefore, you may flame Jenn and JA to your heart's content. GOIA and
2pid are strictly off-limits though.

4. Conservative OT posts are necessary. Liberal responses to
conservative OT posts are not.

Therefore, liberals should not respond to conservative posts. They
should instead ask themselves, "What would Jesus do?" If after asking
what Jesus would do the liberal thinks a response is still in order,
the liberal has obviously misread the bible and should not respond.

5. If 2pid totally misunderstands something and goes off on a half-
baked tangent, it is the original statement that is in error.

Therefore, Geraldine Ferraro criminally lied about getting bushie into
the National Guard.

6. Nothing is *ever* 2pid's fault. Even if it is, it isn't.

Therefore, nothing is *ever* 2pid's fault. Even if it is, it isn't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Mar 14, 1:58*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
[...]

+++++++++++++++++++++++
My text below was the answer to your "older" posting. I expected a
rejoinder from your correspondent, who managed to convert this forum
into a branch of one of the Neo-Nazi groupuscules.. But no, silence!
Maybe we misjudge him. Maybe he preserves enough sanity to know when
to shut up.

You to Ludwig::

And you offer yet more positive proof that you're not "all there" (as
if we needeed any).

You are right, of course. His manic hyperactivity copying n+ number
of
daily babble to this misnamed forum, his hallucinations about the
Jews, disarming him and his beloved leader Sailer to collect all that
unused firepower in the Hollywoof studios where they produce all
those gun-play movies, as a practice for taking over downtown L.A.
and next the world are paranoid-insane. But unfortunately paranoiacs
manage sometimes to take over countries, let alonr rec.audio.opinion
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

While that remains a possibility, I'd wager instead that he's deep in
his masturbatory chamber with a photo of Marilyn.

You to Ludwig::

And you offer yet more positive proof that you're not "all there" (as
if we needeed any).

You are right, of course. His manic hyperactivity copying n+ number
of
daily babble to this misnamed forum, his hallucinations about the
Jews, disarming him and his beloved leader Sailer to collect all that
unused firepower in the Hollywoof studios *where they produce all
those *gun-play movies, as a practice for *taking over downtown L.A.
and next the world *are paranoid-insane. But unfortunately paranoiacs
manage sometimes to take over countries, let alonr rec.audio.opinion
Ludovic Mirabel- Hide quoted text -