Posted to rec.audio.pro
eric eric is offline

Default FS: Acoustics Texts

Hey Everyone,

My uncle was a physicist who taught for years at Goucher College in
Baltimore. He died a few years ago and I inherited several texts from
him on acoustics. I haven't cracked them open the entire time, so I
figure I'll get rid of 'em.

What doesn't sell here goes to eBay.

Here's what I've got, and what I'm asking:

"Origins in Acoustics: The Science of Sound From Antiquity to The Age of
Newton" by Hunt. First edition, 1978 -- $25.00

"The Acoustical Foundations of Music" by Backus. Second edition, 1977.
-- $20.00

"Acoustical Designing in Architecture" by Knudsen & Harris. First
edition, 1950. -- $10.00

"Fundamentals of Acoustics" by Kinsler & Frey. Second edition, 1962. --
$55.00

"Fundamentals of Musical Acoustics" by Benade. First edition, 1976. --
$10.00

"Collected Papers on Acoustics" by Wallace Clement Sabine. Library
binding w/Radcliffe College imprimatur. Second edition, 1922. -- $80.00

"Music, Acoustics & Architecture" by Beranek. First edition, 1962. --
$70.00

"Acoustics" by Beranek. From the "McGraw-Hill Electrical And Electronic
Engineering Series". First edition, 1954. -- $40.00

The books themselves have been well kept and treated with respect. They
are all hardbound. The dust jackets might be showing some age and
slight wear, but the books themselves are in excellent condition.

To keep things as simple as possible, I will only be accepting postal
money orders. I will cover the cost of shipping by priority mail.

Any questions, just drop me a line:

Thanks,
eric
Posted to rec.audio.pro
eric eric is offline

Default SOLD OUT

Sorry, Folks. All the books are gone.
eric
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff Geoff is offline

eric wrote:
Sorry, Folks. All the books are gone.
eric

What a bummer. I was thinking of buying a book sometime.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jay-atldigi Jay-atldigi is offline

In article , eric wrote:

Sorry, Folks. All the books are gone.
eric

Great collection! Sorry I missed them. To whomever got them, enjoy!

--
Jay Frigoletto
Mastersuite