George M. Middius

Default Questions, questions, questions

Recent exchanges on RAO have raised several questions for me.

1. Who sent duh-Mikey that big supply of juicy bugs?

RAO's resident practicing retard has been extra-energetic lately.
I think he descended to his personal nadir of stupidity last month
when he argued endlessly that our reasonably orderly society is too
restrictive. Coming from somebody who is utterly reliant on a
well-organized medical infrastructure for the drugs that allow him
to creep and crawl through his days of dreariness, that kind of
posturing is especially rich.

2. Why did Arnii Krooger let himself get sued for libel?

I'm sure we all know he could have avoided it by simply retracting
the unfounded accusation he made against Mister Wheeler. He could
also have answered the lawsuit, an action that at least would have
been consistent with his subsequent claims that his libel of Mister
Wheeler wasn't his fault, or is permissible under Krooger's
"debating trade" rules, or that it occurred in a non-real fantasy
dimension, or all of the above. Instead, though, IdiotBorg has been
content to pretend that the lawsuit exists only in "Usenet world" or
whatever he thinks this "non-real" dimension should be called. In an
attempt to reinforce his fantastic buffer from reality, Turdy has
continued using his "debating trade" tactics to an absurd length.
The most notable example of Mr. ****'s crusade against reality is
his repeated claims that since Mister Wheeler's identity hasn't been
established uniquely on Usenet, the lawsuit is only a fantasy.

3. Why is Tom "Lotsa Bass" Nousiane so terrified of John Atkinson?

Actually, that question is an ongoing mystery, not related to any
recent RAO posts, but it's such a puzzlement I had to include it.

4. How did Kroopologism spread across the Atlantic?

Yes, I'm referring to the raging infection suffered by Lionella la
Salope, the slut from la sale France. Like the other borderline-sane
Kroopologists, Lionella long ago gave up any pretense of defending
Mr. ****'s behavior using reason or logic. Instead, la Salope
clumsily launches lightweight verbal brickbats in the direction of
the Krooborg's humiliators. Occasionally seasoning her whining and
invective with feeble attempts at badinage does nothing to disguise
her true agenda. Lionella's recent exchanges with s888wheel have
revealed a commonality with Turdborg that is both sad and
disgusting. Now that she has admitted and embraced her status as
RAO's latest sociopath, maybe Lionella will revert to her fantasy
world full-time and stop pumping what small amount of energy she has
into apologizing for ****-for-Brains.

5. What is wrong with the Krooborg?

That question has been bouncing around Usenet and the other sites
that Krooger infects for many years. Its latest surfacing comes in
response to Mr. ****'s surreal claims that Bruce Richman should take
his (Krooger's) side when criticisms of him are posted by others.
The focal point was a castigation of The Big **** by "jborg". There
was nothing new or shocking in jborg's post, but Krooger's far-out
rationalization was that he, Arnii Krooborg, is the biggest victim
on RAO, and Dr. Richman, being a licensed psychologist (but not, as
Krooger falsely klaimed, a self-described expert in psychology),
should leap to Krooger's defense. The thought crossed my mind that
Krooger was trying to take back a position he had previously
ascribed to me -- the RAO Cliquemaster. Krooger's paranoid
imaginings about cliques and conspiracies and plots against him are
well-documented. Perhaps ****-for-Brains was hoping that he could
simply bend Dr. Richman to his will, despite his years of
****fulness toward Bruce. At any rate, the Beast's bizarre call for
help from one of his own victims begs the question anew.

6. Why the sudden influx on RAO of political reactionaries and
brain-dead "conservatives"?

I have several guesses. The rise to prominence of Professional
Political Idiots (e.g. Fox News, Ann Coulter, Rush Pinhead, etc.)
has emboldened a certain class of citizen. Where previously a
culture of reason and empathy had left them feeling excluded from
mainstream American society in general and political discourse in
particular, they now have unashamed, public exponents of willful
blindness who embody the stupidity these citizens are saddled with.
As a result, they tend to behave the same way as their role models
-- shouting loudly to discourage reasoned analysis, substituting pat
phrases for true insights, and parading their "me first" attitudes
on every front.

Second guess: They avail themselves of the anonymity of Usenet in
order to spread their culture of race hatred and class envy. They
learned, through experience, that anonymous online mouthing off is
risky for roping in sexual prey, but completely safe for venting the
frustration borne of mediocrity and lack of social skills.

Third guess: There are just more dumb ****s masquerading as
responsible citizens. This is an extension of the well-known
cultural phenomenon called "Internet addiction". Computers are
cheap, access is uncensored, and the supply of idiots has never been
greater.

7. Why is the Krooborg so shame-proof?

Despite recent admissions about his various illnesses that would
shame a conscious person, Arnii Krooger seems to be revel in his
****fulness to an unprecedented degree. The most egregious™ example
of Mr. ****'s fractal stupidity is his repeated insistence that in
the lawsuit he's staring at, he has not yet begun to fight. There's
always a trap he's about to spring, somewhere up around the bend.
Mr. **** has continually maintained this lie when he received the
demand for an apology, when the suit was filed, when he received the
notification of trial, and when the notice for damages was
instituted.

Another example is the Beast's startling admission, earlier this
week, that Usenet is nothing but a fantasy playland for him. He
claimed, publicly and in full view of the world, that RAO is not
part of his "real world".

A further example is his admission a few weeks ago that the Michigan
state police have a file on him as a suspected pedophile and that he
believes he's been shadowed by investigators. Turdy has not made any
revelations about whether his romps at his church (Sunday school,
instructing of "trainees", etc.) have been affected by the
investigation.

Another example is the admission that when poor Nate died, the sane
members of his family banished him to his basement lair while they
made funeral arrangements. Wouldn't most of us be ashamed if the
rest of our family shunned us during such a crisis? Krooger's only
contribution to his family's well-being was that cheesy "memorial"
page for Nate. And since his entire existence is his Internet
connection, he appealed for sympathy to thousands of strangers.

I believe ****-for-Brains has suffered increasing intensity of his
various conditions during the years he's been nastying up Usenet,
and there's no end in sight. Failing either an involuntary
commitment by his family, whom he has admitted are sick to death of
him, or by his own long-awaited election to better the world as only
he can do, the prognosis for Krooger is continued degradation toward
complete madness.

GeoSynch

Pudge the Gibbon ooh-ooh aah-aahed:

Recent exchanges on RAO have raised several questions for me.

Curious George want banana?

There's a good, little chimp.

Oh-oh. Here comes The Man In The Yellow Hat!

You know what that means? Yep, it's Bedtime For Bonzo!

Say goodnight, Gracie ... (Oh God!)

GeoSynch

Scott Gardner

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:41:47 -0500, George M. Middius
wrote:

Third guess: There are just more dumb ****s masquerading as
responsible citizens. This is an extension of the well-known
cultural phenomenon called "Internet addiction". Computers are
cheap, access is uncensored, and the supply of idiots has never been
greater.

For a funny story involving just this topic, read about "The September
That Never Ended":

http://tinyurl.com/yu4d

Goofball_star_dot_etal

wrote:

Recent exchanges on RAO have raised several questions for me.

1. Who sent duh-Mikey that big supply of juicy bugs?

John's dad say: "Man who follow dinosaur **** trail and kick ass
never run out of gas"

Lionel

George M. Middius a écrit :

[...]

George I was worry about you. I didn't imagine one minute that you was
working so hard to this editorial.
I guess that you know that this will bring you a lot of trashy answers
from the "vitrioled". I hope sincerely that you haven't a killfile (as
you said) and that you will have courage and assume the responsability
of reading the answers.
As usual you show here a confirmed skill in writing. But as usual your
world is tragically monochrome. Your painture of the characters is sadly
hollywoodian and ridiculously simplist.
I don't understand how an aspirant-esthete like you can suffer this
redhibitory paradox.
In the end to be honest I must confess that you fail here to bring
anymore substantial interest to the ridiculous Trotsky's gallery (do you
remember ?).

You bring the subject to Scott Wheeler and you seem to make a personal
affair of our yesterday exchanges.
George, I confess you that I prefer to deal with 100 George M. Middius
than with one Scott Wheeler.
Scott Wheeler is the contrary of an "honnête homme", he is bascally
cruel, and dishonest, a rattlesnake in a velvet bag.
You agree or disagree but Scott Wheeler has insidiously insulted my
father *exactly* in the same way that Dave Weil described insults done
to his family by Arnold Krueger. The fact is that I really don't care
and my father surely laugh a lot from where he is now.
Don't play the obfuscated virgin. You are not one to plead for the
"politically correct". I have simply adopted with him your patented
strategy of the "outrageous behaviour". See my lawyer for royalties
purposes.
I guess that you don't care but I have appreciated that you kept away
from the thread.
George if you really are what you show on RAO I bet that you cannot
spent *one* afternoon discussing with Scott Wheeler.
To conclude, from you to me, Scott Wheeler haven't anymore good reasons
to sue Arnold Krueger than you to commit suicide.

Since today I use to call you the "Siamese brother".
Have you the occasion to communicate soon with your Tennessean 50% ?
If yes tell them that I am sure that they are the best waiter of
Nashville. Despite their bohemian fake aspirations they are the worst
*servile* asslicker I've never seen.

Lionella La Salope

Lionel

wrote:

Third guess: There are just more dumb ****s masquerading as
responsible citizens. This is an extension of the well-known
cultural phenomenon called "Internet addiction". Computers are
cheap, access is uncensored, and the supply of idiots has never been
greater.

For a funny story involving just this topic, read about "The September
That Never Ended":

http://tinyurl.com/yu4d

Usenet is a media full of nostalgic "Robinson Crusoe".
Don't you think it's a paradox.

First post in a group need sometime more courage than to enter in a
coupe-gorge.
The most vehement "cowboys" are usually shy and frustrated persons in
their non-usenet life.

Beware the "old internet freaks" and their easy newbie caricature,
just watch the thread... ;-)

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

Ooops,

Lionella la Salope, the slut from la sale France.

The above "à la mode" xenophobe reference remember me McKelvy blah,
blah, blah, and "contribute to the sudden influx on RAO of political
reactionaries and brain-dead "conservatives"?"

"Why is Middius so shame-proof?"

*LOL !*
--
Lionella la Salope

"Keep the bugs off your glass and the bears off your ass"
Bad Plus

Mel B.

Lionel wrote:

You agree or disagree but Scott Wheeler has insidiously insulted my
father *exactly* in the same way that Dave Weil described insults done to
his family by Arnold Krueger. The fact is that I really don't care -

Wow, dude, you seem really torn up about this. Did your dad ass **** you?
Make you do ATM? Then he died, right? Bummer, dude. You must have
issues.

Not to mention you being french and all that. Don't lose your dignity over
it, dude. Catch a wave instead.

pyjamarama

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
Recent exchanges on RAO have raised several questions for me.

Poor Georgie lose control of his playground and go WAAAH!!!

Doen't that about sum it up?
Lionel

Mel B. a écrit :

Lionel wrote:

You agree or disagree but Scott Wheeler has insidiously insulted my
father *exactly* in the same way that Dave Weil described insults done to
his family by Arnold Krueger. The fact is that I really don't care -

Wow, dude, you seem really torn up about this. Did your dad ass **** you?
Make you do ATM? Then he died, right? Bummer, dude. You must have
issues.

Not to mention you being french and all that. Don't lose your dignity over
it, dude. Catch a wave instead.

Your words are nails and your style an hammer...
I'm crucified now. ;o)

Lionel

Mel B. a écrit :

Is "Mel B." has something to do with :

http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/prod/primages.htm

If this was your intention, you should look for comedy courses...
*LOL*