hank alrich

Pooh Bear wrote:

Usenet norms require that posters should *not* trim groups unless there is a
clear conflict of interest / content.

Since the x-posts were all audio - then there is no conflict. There is no
reason to trim groups.

Common sense might suggest leaving RAO out of any picture is just smart.
One respected way to broadcast a message to several groups is to post to
them individually. That way we don't mix the Martins with the Coys.

--
ha

Pooh Bear

hank alrich wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote:

Usenet norms require that posters should *not* trim groups unless there is a
clear conflict of interest / content.

Since the x-posts were all audio - then there is no conflict. There is no
reason to trim groups.

Common sense might suggest leaving RAO out of any picture is just smart.
One respected way to broadcast a message to several groups is to post to
them individually. That way we don't mix the Martins with the Coys.

You'll be aware that cross-posting versus multi-posting is an issue ?

I've no doubt that x-posting is correct for an on-topic subject.

Graham

hank alrich

Pooh Bear wrote:

I've no doubt that x-posting is correct for an on-topic subject.

I try not to stick my dick in a rattlesnake pit. See: "RAO" g

--
ha