Sharon Leigh

Default teac pd-265 cd player

Hi all

Anyone have any info on the Teac PD-265 single-disc player? I gather that
it's probably an entry level player. I picked it up for $20 at a thrift
store today and I'm shocked to find that it plays CDs burned on my computer.
I'm curious to know how old it is.
Thanks

Sharon Leigh

Well, not necessarily. My first-generation Magnavox CD-1000 bought in 1984
would only play originals.

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Any properly functioning cd player should play a properly burned cd-r with
no problem.

Mark Z.

"Sharon Leigh" wrote in message
Hi all

Anyone have any info on the Teac PD-265 single-disc player? I gather

that
it's probably an entry level player. I picked it up for $20 at a thrift
store today and I'm shocked to find that it plays CDs burned on my

computer.
I'm curious to know how old it is.
Thanks

Looking for combo tuner CD player WITH phono input Owen Reese General 5 September 8th 03 07:30 PM
WTB: Sony CDP-750 CD Player [email protected] General 0 August 4th 03 10:43 PM
CD player Boa General 1 August 2nd 03 07:41 AM
Looking for a portable CD player with a real resume feature Bice General 0 July 27th 03 04:19 PM
Pausing CD Player for Long Period -- Harmful? Mark D. Zacharias General 4 July 15th 03 02:55 AM