Posted to rec.audio.pro
jon chiles jon chiles is offline

Default FS: Schoeps CMC6 MK41

Hi all

I am looking at selling my second Schoeps CMC6 with MK41 capsule

The units are nextel grey and in excellent condition. I purchased
these from a German friend and were used in a studio only prior to
that. I have used this mic only a handfull of times myself. It sounds
great like it should.

Comes in blue velour case.

I am looking for 1450 (shipped inside US) plus 3% for Paypal fees.

Contact me for pics and serial no's

jon replace with at bigcitysound dott net