Daniel Stocker

Default your favorite bass songs

Cradle of Filth - Lord Abortion
J.K

Cheers,
Daniel

"Keith" wrote in message
Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going to
go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few

mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome

bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

Kevin McMurtrie

In article ,
"Keith" wrote:

Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going to
go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

I haven't heard of those. I'm more into metal.

The most bass intensive song I've come across is Lacuna Coil's "Cold
Heritage." It's not thumping bass that lesser subs handle easily. It's
strong, solid, deep bass that causes over excursion and voice coil
roasting. It's quite a demo if your sub can handle it, though.
Tony Fernandes

NIN "Closer"

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that
"Kevin McMurtrie" wrote in message
"Keith" wrote:

[...]

David Wood

Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going to
go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

Saint-Saens Symphony #3, with organ by Virgil Fox. A *REAL* bass test
there. Movement 2 espeically....it quickly exposes the flaws in just
about any system.

Paul Vina

Go for something like Time Warp, Star Track 1 and 2 and The Great Fantasy
Adventure Album all on the Telarc label (www.telarc.com). They all have
some MASSIVE low bass. On TGFAA the dinosaur burp and T-Rex burp go down to
5Hz!

Paul Vina

"David Wood" wrote in message
Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going

go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few

mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome

bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

Saint-Saens Symphony #3, with organ by Virgil Fox. A *REAL* bass test
there. Movement 2 espeically....it quickly exposes the flaws in just
about any system.

EFFENDI

Keith wrote:
Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going to
go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

RAP HEADS... READ THIS

Daz Dillinger - My System (i have never heard better)
Any 3 6 Mafia (late night tip or slob on my knob)
Old School No Limit (bourbons and lacs)
T.I. - 24s
Dipset...Dipset...Dipset.... (if you aint know who this then dont bother
with any rap)
the new outkast one is aight
new ashanti rain on me is dope too
ANY Lil John and The Eastside Boyz (is hella deep and hits hard as ****)
New eastsiderz w snoop (i got unrealeased **** from my homie that works
at studio)
most
and i have made a few tracks i can put up on my website.email me if
anyone is interested.

oh yeah and check Termpro.com there is a 100 some odd page thread about
this that has some good suggestions.

EFFENDI
Daniel Snooks

Keith wrote
Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going to
go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few

mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome

bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself
AC/DC - Thunderstuck (Live)
Crystal Waters - 100% Pure Love
Armageddon (The Original Score) - Track 9 (Launch) ... this is not the
soundtrack, there are two different cds, about 6 minutes into the track
things get really impressive
1812 Overture ... can't remember who does the recording, it's a well known
classical music label, has a disclaimer on the cover "The contents of this
CD can cause severe damage to your equipment, the canons used are real and
are reproduced at 14Hz in this recording"
IASCA test CD

That's all I can think of right now ... but I have seen threads like this
b4, they usually get very long :-)

--
Regards,
Dan Snooks

Daniel Snooks

Telarc is the label I was thinking of for the 1812 Overture, thanks Paul for
the reminder

--
Regards,
Dan Snooks

sanitarium

Had them both, they got ripped off during the 91-92 iasca season :~(

Got out of car audio for a while, and never replaced them. Will replace
them soon once I get my powerbase extreme 15 boxed. 4 cubes tuned to 33
Hz in an ABC enclosure. pumping 850W RMS into each coil.

Garrett

"David Wood" wrote in message

Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going

go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few

mix

cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome

bass.

I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

Saint-Saens Symphony #3, with organ by Virgil Fox. A *REAL* bass test
there. Movement 2 espeically....it quickly exposes the flaws in just
about any system.

Paul Vina

Dayum! That'll be sweet. You can do a search on Telarc's websie to find
any of their discs and order them direct. That's what I do since none of
the shops here wil order them for a reasonable price.

[...]

DJ TecThreat

Make your own. If you have favorite tracks that you'd like to be beefier
in the low end.... simple way to do it is to download Sonic Foundry Acid 4.0
from like winmx or kazaa(kazza not recommended)... install it, import any
mp3/wav and add a 60 band eq to the EFX track. Then just add points and turn
up anything below 100hz..... beef up the less audible ones like 30-70hz.....
and you now have a deep bass track, burn it to cd.

DJ TecThreat
The Real Threat

"Keith" wrote in message
Hey everyone. I've been saving up for a while, and on Monday I'm going to
go get a new system installed in my 4Runner. I'm looking to make a few

mix
cds, of the best hip-hop, rap, r&b, and techno with that have awesome

bass.
I don't wanna get a bass test cd, I just want to get suggestions from
everyone about what their favorite songs to ride to...

Off the top of my head I'll be including:

N.E.R.D. - Lapdance
Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
Outkast - the way you move

I'm really coming up blank here though... any suggestions?

-Keith

sanitarium

Yeah but the midbass and Angus's overdriven JCM800 will rip your head
off IMHO
Garrett

Paul Vina wrote:

Thunderstruck? That one's a bit weak on the low end IMO.

Paul Vina

"Daniel Snooks" wrote in message
.. .

Keith wrote

[...]

Tony Fernandes

"Paul Vina" wrote: "On TGFAA the dinosaur burp and T-Rex burp go down to
5Hz!"

Yes! I have this album. Every time I play it, it scares the crap out of
me!

Tony