Posted to rec.audio.car
Barry & Nikki Barry & Nikki is offline

Default TECH:Anyone got/had a Pioneer CDX-PD6

I was wondering if anyone out there has ever had one that turns on and the
front disc indicator green lights pan through with one turning orange
"scanning" from left -right quite rapidly almost like KITT from Knight
Rider. (disc1 light will be orange then it turns green while disc 2 light
turns orange and so on.. for about ten scrollings) Then it just shuts down.
I can not get it to open the front slot for anything. I've hooked the IP-Bus
cable to over ten different stereos and can not get any of them to control
or even recognize that the changer is hooked to them. On a DEH-P5200 I can
not even get the multi CD function selected. Anyone have a clue what I am
doing wrong?