Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Hypocritical republican bends to the polls

In his conference call, McDonnell spent at least 45 minutes fielding
tough questions from reporters. One asked -- citing McDonnell's
Catholic faith -- why he opposed abortion but supported the death
penalty. "I have struggled with that," he replied.

Saying that he takes "no pleasure in it" and "no comfort in it,"
McDonnell added, "I believe it was ... the proper duty of the
government, in limited circumstances, to mete out capital punishment."

To McDonnell's point that the opinions he laid out in his thesis have
changed over the past 20 years, one reporter pointed out that
McDonnell was 34 years old at the time he wrote it, and that "it was
the '80s and not the '50s." She asked how voters were supposed to know
whether his beliefs had truly changed, despite his being a grown man
when he wrote the paper.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...1/2048608.aspx

Typical hypocritical republican who has no moral center. LoL.

Last minute change to polls Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 3 November 7th 06 08:02 PM
Why I am not a Republican or a Democrat Audio Opinions 1 February 8th 06 06:21 PM
Leaning polls Tom Paterson Pro Audio 0 October 27th 04 07:55 PM
Dean Polls Plunge vs Bush. ScottW Audio Opinions 0 December 19th 03 01:35 AM