Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The 367th question Scottie Witlessmongrel is afraid to answer

How many Normals have attempted to murder you? In your whole life, I mean.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default George calls Normals homicidal

On Sep 1, 1:46*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 31, 8:51*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

How many Normals have attempted to murder you? In your whole life, I mean.

*Thanks for proving beyond any doubt, that you're not normal.

Um, 2pid? You do realize that you've confessed that murder attempts
have been made on you by smart people due entirely to your stupidity.

I mean, like, you do know that's what you've said, right? Right?