Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default duh-Sacky's standard of "evidence"

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're a
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 21:15, George M. Middius wrote:
If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're a
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

If you were driving after you recently drank a number of alcoholic
drinks,
you're a drunk driver.

If you try to coverup the truth, you have something to hide.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 29, 2:55*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 28 aug., 21:15, George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're a
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

If you were driving after you recently drank a number of alcoholic
drinks,
you're a drunk driver.

If you try to coverup the truth, you have something to hide.

Platitudes will get you nowhere.

Do you have any proof, dum-dum?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly demanded:

Sacky wrote:

If you try to coverup the truth, you have something to hide.

Do you have any proof, dum-dum?

All the proof needed:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...1159-5,00.html

"As it is, the suspicion is bound to linger that the only reason the two men did
not call the police is that they were afraid that Kennedy was in no shape to
undergo breath or other tests for alcohol. Thus, they might have chosen to risk
the lesser charge of leaving the scene of an accident over the graver charges
that might have arisen from drunken driving."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 29 aug., 04:58, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:55*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 28 aug., 21:15, George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're a
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

If you were driving after you recently drank a number of alcoholic
drinks,
you're a drunk driver.

If you try to coverup the truth, you have something to hide.

Platitudes will get you nowhere.

Do you have any proof, dum-dum?

You don't have any for your assertion he was sober..
I have evidence.
Evidence that leads to reasonable conclusion/

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 29, 11:43*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly demanded:

Sacky wrote:
If you try to coverup the truth, you have something to hide.

Do you have any proof, dum-dum?

All the proof needed:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...1159-5,00.html

"As it is, the suspicion is bound to linger that the only reason the two men did
not call the police is that they were afraid that Kennedy was in no shape to
undergo breath or other tests for alcohol. Thus, they might have chosen to risk
the lesser charge of leaving the scene of an accident over the graver charges
that might have arisen from drunken driving."

"Suspicion is bound to linger." Yup. That settles it, once and for
all. LOL!

Yet 2pid just posted something where nobody at the party had any
reason to doubt that Kennedy could handle things. IOW there was no
indication of inebriation.

You guys really cannot differentiate between innuendo or
circumstantial evidence and proof. No wonder you're such easy targets
for ERWMM (Evil Right-Wing Media Manipulation).

Bratzi, Sugar, Clyde and 2pid have lifetime subscriptions.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:55*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 28 aug., 21:15, George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're a
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

If you were driving after you recently drank a number of alcoholic
drinks,
you're a drunk driver.

If you try to coverup the truth, you have something to hide.

Platitudes will get you nowhere.

Do you have any proof, dum-dum?

You don't have any for your assertion he was sober..
I have evidence.

There's a difference between "evidence" (a blood test, a breathlyzer,
eyewitnesses saying he was swerving, staggering, etc.) and a
"hypothesis".

What you have, Clyde, is a "hypothesis".

Evidence that leads to reasonable conclusion

You also have eleven people who have maintained absolute silence as a
part of the coverup conspiracy, plus her family. Sorry, Clyde, your
speculation doesn't add up.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
[...]

There were ten people maintaining silence about Kennedy.
\Don't forget that one of them was killed.
Yep, they maintained silence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
[...]

Or there was nothing else to say, Clyde. Your excluded middle ignores
that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're a
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're a
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? *If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

WHOOAAAAAA!!!!!!
Blame the victim!!!!

Date rape vicitims shouldn't have gone out with their attackers,
Those victims have responsibility!!!!!

Rape vicitms attacked by strangers should not have been
wearing such provocative clothex, those victims
were responsible!!!!!!!!

You are so smitten with Kennedy, you don't even know waht you are
doing.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? *If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

WHOOAAAAAA!!!!!!
Blame the victim!!!!

Right on cue!

Would you get in a car with a drunk driver?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking, you're
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? *If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

WHOOAAAAAA!!!!!!
Blame the victim!!!!

Right on cue!

Would you get in a car with a drunk driver?

back then, late 60's, early 70's, when I was young, I did
i am half a generation younger than her.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking,
you're
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? *If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

WHOOAAAAAA!!!!!!
Blame the victim!!!!

Right on cue!

Would you get in a car with a drunk driver?

back then, late 60's, early 70's, when I was young, I did
i am half a generation younger than her.

If you knew a person was drunk and you got in the car with him/her, you
would feel no responsibility if you got hurt?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking,
you're
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? *If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

WHOOAAAAAA!!!!!!
Blame the victim!!!!

Right on cue!

Would you get in a car with a drunk driver?

back then, late 60's, early 70's, when I was young, I did
i am half a generation younger than her.

If you knew a person was drunk and you got in the car with him/her, you
would feel no responsibility if you got hurt?

The law puts the burden of responsibility on the driver...as it
should.

Agree.

She was drunk, so she was incapacitated and incapable of making
sound judgements. If she was sober, you might have a moral point but
legally,
the answer is still no.

By that reasoning, if Kennedy was drunk, he was incapacitated and
incapable of making sound judgements.

Look, I'm very much against drunk driving. I'm just saying that a rider
shares a responsibility for their fate if they knowingly get in the car
with a drunk person, though not legally.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 aug., 12:52, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

*But he is still responsible if his actions hurt someone.
*If he was found drunk, his statements on what happenned while he was
drunk would have no standing in court.

Look, I'm very much against drunk driving. *I'm just saying that a rider
shares a responsibility for their fate if they knowingly get in the car
with a drunk person, though not legally.

*Sure, blame the victim. *Do you feel the same about women who get
drunk
and raped?

ScottW

She feels the same about women who are sober and raped.
They did something to provoke it, obviously
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 aug., 12:32, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

Kennedy is in line for beatification and then sainthood.
His miracle is swimming the 250 yards to Edgarton without getting his
clothes wet.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

Of course.

If he was found drunk, his statements on what happenned while he was
drunk would have no standing in court.

Look, I'm very much against drunk driving. *I'm just saying that a rider
shares a responsibility for their fate if they knowingly get in the car
with a drunk person, though not legally.

Sure, blame the victim. Do you feel the same about women who get
drunk
and raped?

An idiotic statement and question. If you put your hand in a bucket of
snakes, do you have no responsibility if you get bit by some snakes?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 12:52, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

Idiotic statement.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 30, 12:34*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

2pid is full of idiotic statements.

A woman who is raped has no choice in the matter. Someone who gets
into a car with a drunk driver is more like a co-conspirator in a
crime.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 30, 12:08*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

Kennedy is in line for beatification and then sainthood.
His miracle is swimming the 250 yards to Edgarton without getting his
clothes wet.

Where is the evidence of that?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Aug 30, 12:34*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article

m,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

A simple point that is not understandable by a couple of people.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 30, 12:43*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 10:34*am, Jenn wrote:

*Sure, blame the victim. *Do you feel the same about women who get
drunk
and raped?

An idiotic statement and question.

LoL. *What blame did you have in getting yourself stalked?

LoL. Duh.

*If you put your hand in a bucket of
snakes, do you have no responsibility if you get bit by some snakes?

*Are you equating Kennedy to a snake? *If so, I can see your point.

Are you claiming to be a dumb****? If so, I agree. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 aug., 12:18, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking,
you're
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? *If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

WHOOAAAAAA!!!!!!
Blame the victim!!!!

Right on cue!

Would you get in a car with a drunk driver?

back then, late 60's, early 70's, when I was young, I did
i am half a generation younger than her.

If you knew a person was drunk and you got in the car with him/her, you
would feel no responsibility if you got hurt?

i would feel stupid, not responsible.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 aug., 13:34, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

if you wear a skimpy tight dress and show some cleavage,'are you
responsible if you get raped?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 aug., 13:34, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 12:52, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

CONCURRENT WITH YOURS!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 aug., 13:43, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 10:34*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

NO, not a snake, a BUCKET oif snakes
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

*I'm just saying that a rider
shares a responsibility for their fate if they knowingly get in the car
with a drunk person, though not legally.

*Sure, blame the WOOF! victim. *Do you YAPYAPYAP! feel the same about BARKBARKBARK! women who get drunk
and raped?

She feels the same about women who are sober and raped.
They did something to provoke it, obviously

Idiotic statement.

Do you remember that ancient fable about the frog and the scorpion?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 30 aug., 14:58, George M. Middius wrote:
Jenn said:

*I'm just saying that a rider
shares a responsibility for their fate if they knowingly get in the car
with a drunk person, though not legally.

*Sure, blame the WOOF! victim. *Do you YAPYAPYAP! feel the same about BARKBARKBARK! women who get drunk
and * * * * * raped?
She feels the same about women who are sober and raped.
They did something to provoke it, obviously

Idiotic statement.

Do you remember that ancient fable about the frog and the scorpion?

Which one is Teddy? He looks like a frog and acts like a scorpion.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky runs aground on the shoals of an analogy.

Idiotic statement.

Do you remember that ancient fable about the frog and the scorpion?

Which one is Teddy? He looks like a frog and acts like a scorpion.

When you imagine yourself rolling around in a giant pile of mashed potatoes,
does that make you regret last night's bender?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 13:34, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 12:52, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
.
com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

You and Scott are displaying no basic reasoning skills at all.
Obviously a drunk driver carries all of the blame. I'm simply saying
that a person who gets into a car and lets a known drunk driver operate
the vehicle holds some responsibility for what happens. Can you
understand this?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 13:34, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article

m,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

Are you serious? Regardless of what I wear, I'm not giving anyone
permission to do anything to me. It's not inherently dangerous. If I
give permission to a drunk driver to operate a vehicle that I'm riding
in, if we crash, it's his/her fault, but I bear some responsibility for
what happens to me.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 12:18, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking,
you're
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? *If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

WHOOAAAAAA!!!!!!
Blame the victim!!!!

Right on cue!

Would you get in a car with a drunk driver?

back then, late 60's, early 70's, when I was young, I did
i am half a generation younger than her.

If you knew a person was drunk and you got in the car with him/her, you
would feel no responsibility if you got hurt?

i would feel stupid, not responsible.

You would feel stupid because you turned your safety over to a drunk
driver and you could have AVOIDED the accident.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW2 wrote:

On Aug 30, 10:54*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Aug 30, 12:34*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

om,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn
wrote:
In article

s.co
m,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn
wrote:
In article
,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

Morphing the argument beyond the key points as per usual.

We're talking about a woman who got drunk and was raped
as a direct result of her drunken condition.
She made choices that led to the crime, but should her
drunkenness be a factor in the guilt of punishment of the
criminal?

Jenn still dodges the question.

Someone who gets
into a car with a drunk driver is more like a co-conspirator in a
crime.

A simple point that is not understandable by a couple of people.

Desperately blame the victim as a co-conspirator in her
own death. That is pathetic.

ScottW

Scott, think that through again and let me know if that is what you
think I am doing.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

She feels the same about women who are sober and raped.
They did something to provoke it, obviously

Idiotic statement.

CONCURRENT WITH YOURS!!!

You and Scott are displaying no basic reasoning skills at all.
Obviously a drunk driver carries all of the blame.

For a mishap, you mean.

I'm simply saying
that a person who gets into a car and lets a known drunk driver operate
the vehicle holds some responsibility for what happens. Can you
understand this?

If you want RAO's twittery twosome to catch up, you'll have to explain the
difference between responsibility and blame.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Scott, think that through

Hahahaha. Good one.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 13:34, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 12:52, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:32*am, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:18*am, Jenn wrote:
In article

,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
.
com
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

Then so does a woman who leads a man on and ends up getting raped.
Can you understand this?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 30 aug., 22:06, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 12:18, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

If you go to a party and then leave with someone who was drinking,
you're
drunk driver even if you didn't have a drop.

Does poor Mary Jo have no responsibility here? *If he was drunk, she
shouldn't have gotten in the car.

WHOOAAAAAA!!!!!!
Blame the victim!!!!

Right on cue!

Would you get in a car with a drunk driver?

back then, late 60's, early 70's, when I was young, I did
i am half a generation younger than her.

If you knew a person was drunk and you got in the car with him/her, you
would feel no responsibility if you got hurt?

i would feel stupid, not responsible.

You would feel stupid because you turned your safety over to a drunk
driver and you could have AVOIDED the accident.

I could have avoided being in it.
But I am not responsible for it.
MAry Jo did a stupid thing to get in the car with Kennedy,'who was the
drunk driver responsible
for getting her killed.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 22:06, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 30 aug., 12:18, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:52, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On 29 aug., 22:00, Jenn wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

[...]

I agree. You bear some responsibility not for the accident, but for
getting hurt.

MAry Jo did a stupid thing to get in the car with Kennedy,'who was the
drunk driver responsible
for getting her killed.

I agree, if he was drunk.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 30 aug., 22:17, George M. Middius wrote:
Jenn said:

She feels the same about women who are sober and raped.
They did something to provoke it, obviously

Idiotic statement.

CONCURRENT WITH YOURS!!!

You and Scott are displaying no basic reasoning skills at all. *
Obviously a drunk driver carries all of the blame. *

For a mishap, you mean.

I'm simply saying
that a person who gets into a car and lets a known drunk driver operate
the vehicle holds some responsibility for what happens. *Can you
understand this?

If you want RAO's twittery twosome to catch up, you'll have to explain the
difference between responsibility and blame.

I understand; you like to blame people who bear no responsibility