Steven R. Rochlin

Default _New Equipment Reviews_

March is a big month for us as we have released both Enjoy the Music.com's
Superior Audio and Review Magazine. Those of you who enjoy only the very
best, regardless of cost, will enjoy our reviews of Krell's SACD Standard,
Hovland's HP-100 line pre-amplifier & RADIA power amplifier plus Combak's
Reimyo CDP-777 in Superior Audio.

Our Review Magazine offers a 6SN7 shootout and reviews of Acoustic Energy's
AE1 Mk III loudspeaker, the Jolida JD100A CD player, Merlin's VSM-Millennium
loudspeaker, and a revisit of the battle of noise reducing headphones. The
March edition also heralds our new Classical Music Review section! While
others may have cut back their music reviews, we have well over twenty in
March's Review Magazine!

In The News!

Enjoy the Music.com's Industry News page is updated every weekday and now
includes information on DeCSS DVD protection code cracking program legal,
Germany's Johann Sebastian Bach Archive, Tannoy's TS8 and TS10 subwoofer,
and new FBI Anti-Piracy seal soon to appear on music discs. Details on these
and many more news events are available at
http://www.enjoythemusic.com/news/ Of course in the end what really matters
is that you...

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
Editor, Enjoy the Music.com
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
....and MUCH more!