Arny Krueger

Default Is Ozzy Osbourne prescient?

"Michael Mckelvy" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Marc Phillips said:

I think that even George Middius has more dignity than Marc
Phillips.

Since when does a pederast like you have any idea about dignity?

Krooger, are you fantasizing about me procuring little kids for you
again?

George hints at his secret longings now that Greg is off his wish
list.

I think so. People should learn that when guys like Middius and Phillips
post about secret longings, we hear about sex with little kids. This stuff
is obviously going through their heads day and night.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Marc Phillips said:

I think that even George Middius has more dignity than Marc
Phillips.

Since when does a pederast like you have any idea about dignity?

Krooger, are you fantasizing about me procuring little kids for you
again?

George hints at his secret longings now that Greg is off his wish
list.

I think so. People should learn that when guys like Middius and Phillips
post about secret longings, we hear about sex with little kids. This stuff
is obviously going through their heads day and night.

Look who is bringing forth his sick erotic
fantasies this morning!!!
You must have been dreaming all night of little boys.

Arny Krueger

Marc Phillips said:

I think that even George Middius has more dignity than Marc
Phillips.

Since when does a pederast like you have any idea about dignity?

Krooger, are you fantasizing about me procuring little kids for you
again?

George hints at his secret longings now that Greg is off his wish
list.

I think so. People should learn that when guys like Middius and
Phillips post about secret longings, we hear about sex with little
kids. This stuff is obviously going through their heads day and
night.

Look who is bringing forth his sick erotic
fantasies this morning!!!

Sockpuppet Yustabe, when you drop every attack thread at midnight, this
comment might reflect more than your consumate hypocrisy.

You must have been dreaming all night of little boys.

Why sockpuppet Yustabe, because I don't being lied about by your good
buddies Middius and Phillips? It's too bad that Scottie can't see what a
perverted little trio the 3 of you are.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I think so. People should learn that when guys like Middius and
Phillips post about secret longings, we hear about sex with little
kids. This stuff is obviously going through their heads day and
night.

Look who is bringing forth his sick erotic
fantasies this morning!!!

Sockpuppet Yustabe, when you drop every attack thread at midnight, this
comment might reflect more than your consumate hypocrisy.

You are the hypocritical one, the one who describes those who attack you
for your predispoosition to kiddie porn as fantasizers of kiddie sex.
So, I am just pointing out how hypocritical you are for bringing up
the subject in an unprovoked manner.

You must have been dreaming all night of little boys.

Why sockpuppet Yustabe, because I don't being lied about by your good
buddies Middius and Phillips? It's too bad that Scottie can't see what a
perverted little trio the 3 of you are.

He sees what a consumate pile of **** you are.

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I think so. People should learn that when guys like Middius and
Phillips post about secret longings, we hear about sex with little
kids. This stuff is obviously going through their heads day and
night.

Look who is bringing forth his sick erotic
fantasies this morning!!!

Sockpuppet Yustabe, when you drop every attack thread at midnight,
this comment might reflect more than your consummate hypocrisy.

You are the hypocritical one, the one who describes those who attack
you for your predisposition to kiddie porn as fantasizes of kiddie
sex.

I hate kiddy porn and have said so here many times.

So, I am just pointing out how hypocritical you are for bringing
up the subject in an unprovoked manner.

The only reason you and your fellow liars sockpuppet Yustabe, make these
accusations is that you know that I hate porn of all kinds, and you also
know that I hate kiddy porn the most.

Unlike you sockpuppet Yustabe, I'm well-known here as a husband and father.
You're known as a defender of people who publish their pedophile fantasies
on RAO. You are a pedophile fellow-traveler. Where did the pedophilic and
other sexually explicit and disgusting nonsense emails that were sent to me
come from? It no doubt came from your personal computers, your personal
inventory of photographs of various sexual acts.

You must have been dreaming all night of little boys.

Only in your pedophile dreams, sockpuppet Yustabe.

Why sockpuppet Yustabe, because I don't being lied about by your good
buddies Middius and Phillips? It's too bad that Scottie can't see
what a perverted little trio the 3 of you are.

He sees what a consummate pile of **** you are.

Tain't no such thing.

dave weil

Marc Phillips said:

I think that even George Middius has more dignity than Marc
Phillips.

Since when does a pederast like you have any idea about dignity?

Krooger, are you fantasizing about me procuring little kids for you
again?

George hints at his secret longings now that Greg is off his wish
list.

I think so. People should learn that when guys like Middius and Phillips
post about secret longings, we hear about sex with little kids. This stuff
is obviously going through their heads day and night.

How do you explain your recent obsession with Dominance and
Submission?
Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I think so. People should learn that when guys like Middius and
Phillips post about secret longings, we hear about sex with little
kids. This stuff is obviously going through their heads day and
night.

Look who is bringing forth his sick erotic
fantasies this morning!!!

Sockpuppet Yustabe, when you drop every attack thread at midnight,
this comment might reflect more than your consummate hypocrisy.

You are the hypocritical one, the one who describes those who attack
you for your predisposition to kiddie porn as fantasizes of kiddie
sex.

I hate kiddy porn and have said so here many times.

We will catalogue that with the rest of your lies.

So, I am just pointing out how hypocritical you are for bringing
up the subject in an unprovoked manner.

The only reason you and your fellow liars sockpuppet Yustabe, make these
accusations is that you know that I hate porn of all kinds, and you also
know that I hate kiddy porn the most.

You are a known liar and you say you hate kiddie porn.
Yet, you are the one who brought it up.

Unlike you sockpuppet Yustabe, I'm well-known here as a husband and

father.
You're known as a defender of people who publish their pedophile fantasies
on RAO. You are a pedophile fellow-traveler. Where did the pedophilic and
other sexually explicit and disgusting nonsense emails that were sent to

me
come from? It no doubt came from your personal computers, your personal
inventory of photographs of various sexual acts.

Arny, there were no pedophilic emails sent to you.
Its just a big lie, mae for the puerpose of trolling for
soem sympathy. It backfired, now most people
hae you.

You must have been dreaming all night of little boys.

Only in your pedophile dreams, sockpuppet Yustabe.

you are the one obsessed with bringing it up.

Why sockpuppet Yustabe, because I don't being lied about by your good
buddies Middius and Phillips? It's too bad that Scottie can't see
what a perverted little trio the 3 of you are.

He sees what a consummate pile of **** you are.

Tain't no such thing.

Ok, what a stench ridden rotten pile of **** you are.

Arny Krueger

[...]

Who is this "we" you are talking about? You and your multiple personalities?
You and all your sockpuppets?

So, I am just pointing out how hypocritical you are for bringing
up the subject in an unprovoked manner.

The only reason you and your fellow liars sockpuppet Yustabe, make
these accusations is that you know that I hate porn of all kinds,
and you also know that I hate kiddy porn the most.

You are a known liar and you say you hate kiddie porn.

You are a known liar sockpuppet Yustabe, and also totally unknown anonymous
person. You have no known legal name, no known legal address, no known legal
job, no known family and no known education. Why should what you say have
any credibility to any reasonable person? you may post here under five
different names to create the impression that someone agrees with you
besides yourself.

Yet, you are the one who brought it up.

Wrong, unknown anonymous sockpuppet Yustabe. The issue is repeatedly brought
up by Middius, Phillips, and yourself to name three common malefactors.

Unlike you sockpuppet Yustabe, I'm well-known here as a husband and

father.

You're known as a defender of people who publish their pedophile
fantasies on RAO. You are a pedophile fellow-traveler. Where did the
pedophilic and other sexually explicit and disgusting nonsense
emails that were sent to me
come from? It no doubt came from your personal computers, your
personal inventory of photographs of various sexual acts.

Arny, there were no pedophilic emails sent to you.

This is an incredible claim unless you can prove that you've been monitoring
every piece of email that I've received for the past six years. Here's a
chance to prove yourself. On 1/1/2003 at 3:24 pm I received a piece of
email. Post its contents and the name of the entity that sent it to me. If
you can't do this you have again been proven to be a complete and total
liar, sockpuppet Yustabe.

Its just a big lie, mae for the puerpose of trolling for
soem sympathy. It backfired, now most people
hae you.

Too many misspelled words to bother decoding. How hysterical or intoxicated
are you, sockpuppet Yustabe?

You must have been dreaming all night of little boys.

Only in your pedophile dreams, sockpuppet Yustabe.

you are the one obsessed with bringing it up.

Wrong, unknown anonymous sockpuppet Yustabe. The issue is repeatedly brought
up by Middius, Phillips, and yourself to name three common malefactors.

Why sockpuppet Yustabe, because I don't being lied about by your
good buddies Middius and Phillips? It's too bad that Scottie
can't see what a perverted little trio the 3 of you are.

He sees what a consummate pile of **** you are.

Tain't no such thing.

Ok, what a stench ridden rotten pile of **** you are.

Tain't no such thing. If you don't provide the information that I've
requested of you in this post sockpuppet Yustabe, everybody will know what a
complete and total liar you are. You've got 24 hours to provide it or be
forever known as a proven liar. On 1/1/2003 at 3:24 pm I received a piece of
email. Post its contents and the name of the entity that sent it to me. If
you can't do this you have again been proven to be a complete and total
liar, sockpuppet Yustabe.

S888Wheel

Arny said

You are a known liar sockpuppet Yustabe, BRBR

More of the old " I know you are but what am I" tactics. Pathetic

Arny said

and also totally unknown anonymous
person.

The same old ridiculous claim based on fantasies.

Arny said

You have no known legal name, no known legal address, no known legal
job, no known family and no known education. BRBR

More fantasies to sooth the pain of a painfully mediocre life of
underachievement. sad

Arny said

Why should what you say have
any credibility to any reasonable person? BRBR

Why should any reasonable person give any credability to anything you say given
what we do know about you?

Arny said

you may post here under five
different names to create the impression that someone agrees with you
besides yourself.

Are you so stupid that you don't realize this is true regardless of whether or
not you know anything about Yistabe's personal life? Are you so stupid that you
don't realize that you could do the same thing regardless of what anybody knows
about your personal life?

George M. Middius

Default McKelvy the Internet Geek

PD said:

So which meaning fits you Dormer? Dick or Clitoris?

The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

Krooger is squarely behind a guy named Bush. I guess that means
Mr. **** is covered in lice.