Geoff Wood

Sorry to jumop in this thread late, but if nobody has suggested it yet,:

"What size wire for longer runs" ?

Size should be longer.

geoff

George M. Middius

Woodborg tries out his new humor implant.

Sorry to jumop in this thread late, but if nobody has suggested it yet,:
"What size wire for longer runs" ?
Size should be longer.

Good one, woodenhead. If somebody asked you whether to get high octane
gasoline, you'd say "get more gallons".

Sander deWaal

"Geoff Wood" said:

Sorry to jumop in this thread late, but if nobody has suggested it yet,:

"What size wire for longer runs" ?

Size should be longer.

OK, lessee: "What longer wire for longer runs?"

Nope, doesn't make sense to me.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Arny Krueger

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message

"Geoff Wood" said:

Sorry to jumop in this thread late, but if nobody has
suggested it yet,:

"What size wire for longer runs" ?

Size should be longer.

OK, lessee: "What longer wire for longer runs?"

Nope, doesn't make sense to me.

Here's a clue Sander. Consider what happens when a wire's
length is less than the distance between the two points
being connected.

George Middius

The Big **** confuses himself.

Size should be longer.

OK, lessee: "What longer wire for longer runs?"
Nope, doesn't make sense to me.

Here's a clue Sander. Consider what happens when a wire's
length is less than the distance between the two points
being connected.

I know! I know! When the length is less than the distance, the 'borg takes a
dump and then EATS IT ALL UP! Hahaha! What do I win?

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message

The Big **** confuses himself.

Size should be longer.

OK, lessee: "What longer wire for longer runs?"
Nope, doesn't make sense to me.

Here's a clue Sander. Consider what happens when a wire's
length is less than the distance between the two points
being connected.

I know! I know! When the length is less than the distance,

the
'borg takes a dump and then EATS IT ALL UP! Hahaha! What

do I
win?

Middius, your prize is a stereo that is made up with magical
cables that are always shorter than the distance between the
points being connected.

Now that's BORG POWER! ;-)

Now Middius, its your turn to do something anatomically
impossible like a nice little Normal.

George Middius

And the truth comes out.

The Big **** confuses himself.

Size should be longer.

OK, lessee: "What longer wire for longer runs?"
Nope, doesn't make sense to me.

Here's a clue Sander. Consider what happens when a wire's
length is less than the distance between the two points
being connected.

I know! I know! When the length is less than the distance,
the 'borg takes a dump and then EATS IT ALL UP! Hahaha!
What do I win?

[garbaged up line breaks fixed]

Middius, your prize

Thanks Mr. Krooborg for admitting that you eat your own turds.