Posted to rec.audio.tech
Gary Louie Gary Louie is offline

Default test

This is a test for my newsgroup server. Please disregard.
Posted to rec.audio.tech

On 11/7/2007 7:39 AM Gary Louie spake thus:

This is a test for my newsgroup server. Please disregard.

They made a special newsgroup just for that purpose: alt.test. Please
use it next time.

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)

test anonymous Pro Audio 0 April 23rd 05 08:15 PM
Test Marketplace 0 December 29th 03 04:24 AM
test Dan Edwards Marketplace 0 December 1st 03 11:01 PM
test test.... not working? steve Pro Audio 3 September 20th 03 05:27 PM