LD P

Default ADS woofer repair or replace

bought a pair of ADS satellites
model # is SAT5 serial 2505

they are fairly heavy and have some sort of
nice glossy finish on the boxes.

one speaker works fine
the other the tweeter works find but the
woofer does not play.. I was going to get out my allen
wrenches and take it out.

is it possible to get this rewired.. Also the dome of the cone is pushed in
slightly..??

reply to bellboy at bellhop dot org