Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lionel

Default Magazine Statitistics

Arny Krueger a écrit :

I'm surprised that our resident worshippers of vinylism such as sockpuppet
wheel have no comment on the horrendous amounts of audible distortion that
this review shows. Given that he lists no other music player in his main
system, one has to wonder exactly how profound the ear damage he must have,
actually is.

Scott "high-IQ" Wheeler has explicitly written that he likes distortion,
in fact he is desperately looking for distortion. ;-)
This explains why he likes venyls, I'm sure that now he is very
interested in this turntable.
In fact Scott Wheeler only likes distortion and very expensive equipment
that he can show to his friends on "awesome days" (lol).
Scott Wheeler is ignorant and incult but he loves to exhibit his
money... :-)

Magazine Statitistics John Atkinson Audio Opinions 409 February 5th 04 02:22 AM
Saddam/Time Magazine EggHd Pro Audio 35 December 21st 03 07:13 PM
Remove magazine from Sony CDX-656 changer Bruce Car Audio 1 December 5th 03 02:08 PM
- TAS magazine Website Updated - Steven R. Rochlin Audio Opinions 1 July 24th 03 05:18 AM
FA: Matrix sound design magazine (this might interest some of you) Eamon Pro Audio 0 July 8th 03 03:12 PM