Paul Sherman

Default FA: Dynaco SCA-35

After I found it, I used this as a power amp for several years. I found
that, with the tone controls bypassed, if you use the "output to tape
recorder" jacks as inputs, you are bypassing all of the preamp stages in
this amp and you get the clearest sound. This is borne out in the SCA-35
schematic you can find linked on this page:

http://www.geocities.com/vintageaudio/

Until I got a much much more expensive amplifier, I preferred the sound of
this amplifier over everything else I ever heard.

Have fun bidding!

Dynaco A25 XL Speaker - Need crossover diagram. Pete Snyder Tech 60 March 7th 04 12:35 AM
Anemic Bass from Dynaco A25XL's Pete Snyder Tech 0 March 2nd 04 05:22 AM
FS: Dynaco A25 Seas 1.5" TWEETER unc80 Marketplace 0 January 14th 04 03:47 PM
Dynaco Confusion John Templeton Tech 8 October 17th 03 09:22 PM
Dynaco PC-36 board ger Tech 3 September 4th 03 02:53 AM