MD

Default Anyone selling a parametric EQ?

Need to solve 3 bumps

48hz
58hz
130hz
Arny Krueger

"MD" wrote in message

Need to solve 3 bumps

48hz
58hz
130hz

www.behringer.com

Arny Krueger wrote:
"MD" wrote in message

Need to solve 3 bumps

48hz
58hz
130hz

www.behringer.com

Its a pleasure to agree for once. Infinitely superior to any
analogue "parametric"- and probably cheaper too.
Ludovic Mirabel

Trevor Wilson

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"MD" wrote in message

Need to solve 3 bumps

48hz
58hz
130hz

www.behringer.com

**Agreed. An excellent device at an excellent price.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

MD

"MD" wrote in message

Need to solve 3 bumps

48hz
58hz
130hz

www.behringer.com

**Agreed. An excellent device at an excellent price.

I assume you are all talking about the PEQ2200. No longer available - I
can't find it for sale

Arny Krueger

"MD" wrote in message

Need to solve 3 bumps

48hz
58hz
130hz

www.behringer.com

**Agreed. An excellent device at an excellent price.

I assume you are all talking about the PEQ2200. No
longer available - I can't find it for sale

My last PEQ 2200 came from eBay.

However, this is a 2-channel 16 band parametric - 2 easily
fit in your budget.

http://www.behringer.com/DSP1124P/index.cfm?lang=ENG

Robert Morein

"MD" wrote in message

Need to solve 3 bumps

48hz
58hz
130hz

www.behringer.com

**Agreed. An excellent device at an excellent price.

I assume you are all talking about the PEQ2200. No longer available - I
can't find it for sale

I would not recommend this device. It has limited bandwidth.