Robert Morein

Default The new dumb mckelviphibian

From: "
Subject: George won't face the truth
Date: Friday, October 07, 2005 4:39 AM
[snip]

Me, I'm going to enjoy the music I like and work towards a real upgrade in
speakers and maybe a Digital EQ. You see those amps and so forth that do
show differences in an ABX comparison, those differences go away when they
are EQ'd out.

The above language is so stupid I do not believe it can even be attributed
to Arny Krueger.
Congrats, Mikey, for not plagiarizing!