Laurence Payne

Default Upgrading from Sonar

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:12:11 -0400, "Jack Zucker"
wrote:

What about Sonar 3 are you looking to improve on? Opinions vary widely
about this sort of thing and the answer really depends on what you're
looking for. "Stick with Sonar" is even a valid answer in many
circumstances

It's just so buggy - However, I decided to just stick with it for now until
I can afford (and justify) Nuendo. I upgraded from Sonar 3 Studio to Sonar
producer today for $99.

Some prefer Sonar, some prefer other programs. But it isn't generally
criticised for not doing what it claims to do.

What do you mean by "buggy"? If it crashes on your system, I'm
afraid you may find any similar program does the same.

Are you aware that Nuendo and Cubase SX are essentially the same
program? Unless you need the few additional features of Nuendo
(mostly aimed at post-production work in the media industry) you're
wasting your money buying Nuendo instead of Cubase.

What, exactly, are your problems with Sonar?