George

Justin Ulysses Morse wrote:

hank alrich wrote:

reddred wrote:

"EggHd" wrote...

Universal has been sold for cheap? Vivendi did not buy them cheap.

Yeah it was a pretty big loss. Vivendi wants to go back to being a water
company.

Everybody gotta have water and there're no free downloads.

Dude, it's raining. Everybody just wants to sell me a plastic
container. Music and water occur in nature without the plastic.

yes but you need a paid addmission to enjoy it
to me it doesn't matter if it is on a disc, a live concert, or sent via
passanger pidgeon
the artist needs to have thier copyrights protected
the artist needs to be compensated finacial for thier work
freeloading fileshares do neither
George

Echo Mia-MIDI with a Phono PreAmp or TerraTec DMX 6FIRE 24/96 With Software RIAA? Jimmy The Clam Tech 164 May 4th 04 07:20 AM
RIAA loses big, Dutch cort adds to sting [email protected] Pro Audio 118 December 22nd 03 01:38 PM
New RIAA Twist? John Payne Pro Audio 11 October 28th 03 05:11 AM
RIAA lawsuits question Craig Mitchell Pro Audio 161 October 25th 03 03:48 AM