Posted to rec.audio.pro
Envy Music, Inc. Envy Music, Inc. is offline

Default Oops, forgot picture link: FS: Neumann, Gefell, AKG, Telefunken, CMV563, M7, M8, M9, UM70

Sorry, I forgot to include the link with the mic photos... these are
large images so you can zoom in quite a bit to see detail...

http://www.powertoquit.com/mics

Email me here with any questions:
------
From: Envy Music, Inc.
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 18:59:56 -0400
Subject: FS: Neumann, Gefell, AKG, Telefunken, CMV563, M7, M8, M9, UM70 Etc.

I just came back from Eastern Europe and picked up several microphones
of which half I am keeping and the other half I am selling. The
condition of the mics I am selling are not neccessarily better in
condition or sound compared to those i am keeping. Just want to make
back some of what I spent on my 2 week journey to 5 countries.

Please, serious inquiries only. Im not into entertaining everyone who
is fishing/phishing for prices to value their collection, or someone
elses, etc. So please respect this request. I appreciate it. Also
remember, at the bottom of the post is a link with all the high-res
photos you will need to ascertain condition of each piece.

Here is what i have for sale:

€ΆΒ*CMV 563 (2 ea.)
€ΆΒ*Neumann M7, M8, M9, M55K
€ΆΒ*MV692 (2 ea. with M70 capsules with consecutive serial numbers!!)
€ΆΒ*AKG C28C (very small dent in this one but working perfect and sounds GREAT!
€ΆΒ*Neumann M582 w/M58 Capsule (sounds really sweet!)
€ΆΒ*Gefell (RFT) UM70's (2 ea. - Absolutly BEAUTIFUL condition... looks
like they were never used.
Black on one side (none of which is scraped off at all, and silver on
the other. I bought 4, and all 4 are beautiful. And all sound
wonderful!)
€ΆΒ*Telefunken KAMMERMIKROFON ELA M 101/1 ( I believe a ribbon mic...
this is th eonly one I did not test... was not able to. Not sure how.
But it is in fantastic condition in original case. But this is the
only one I cant guarantee actually... If anyone has any suggestions how
to test it, please share. Not much info out there on this one.

So thats it for now.

€ΆΒ*Gefell AM 740 clip-on mic (BRAND NEW CONDITION!!) with MV740 mic
body. (you will need PSU.

I have 5 but would probably sell them with one of the above mics. So
if you already have a PSU great! If not, there are companies making
PSU's for many of the above mics. I found this one, for example:
http://www.powertechnik.com/produkte/Tubelife-257_e.htm

Please email me directly to inquire. put "Mics" in subject line... (I
get a lot of email)
I am happy to provifre serial numbers and additional photos upon
request. ALL MICS TESTED AND IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION (except
Telefunken...)! All others Guaranteed Not DOA

Most are in original boxes except for CMV563's and one M9 capsule

No mods done to these mics. These are Eastern European models, 220v.
A transformer or mod is neccessary for use in the U.S.A.