bob wald

i mean on my power rating to my amp....
geezz..i see i have alot to teach you kids about car audio.i give n give
n give.i just dont like seeing dumb kids.lol

scott johnson

"bob wald" wrote in message
i'm using a 12.5v supply. turn up any device over 90% youll create
stress on it also.
that 40rms ppi must be using over 12.5v to get 60rms.

Id10t!

Since you are such an expert (not) you would know that modern amplifiers
have switching power supplies to generate usable voltages over 12.5 volts.
Obviously you know nothing about modern car audio amplifiers. What you are
describing is running an amplifier into clipping ABOVE it's 100% usable
power.

Daniel Snooks

bob wald wrote:
i'm using a 12.5v supply. turn up any device over 90% youll create
stress on it also.
that 40rms ppi must be using over 12.5v to get 60rms.

Congratulations, I am also using a 12.5V supply (when the car isn't running)
If you would bother to remember the original reply I gave the PPI is rated
50 x 4 (not 40) and PPI doesn't state that it can do 60, that is my real
world experience using it.

--
Dan Snooks

bob wald

look i cant remember every boys specs to one of thier amps. 40,50 rms?
the same still applies.
i got too many amps around here now. i wont need no amps for 9yrs.lol
so dont ask about these switches on newer amps.changing the voltage.
i might be the greatest car audio guy in north america.why you might
ask?
because i try crazy stuff. a month ago i was buying up jvc bronze 6x9s
120rms 3ways 93s/n.theyre history now. all gone.jvcs new 6x9s are
70rms.lol
jvc 5.25 70rms. 40-24hz .all gone now.lol
these are great.
I HAVE SPOKENNNN.......let it be done.

MZ

i mean on my power rating to my amp....
geezz..i see i have alot to teach you kids about car audio.i give n give
n give.i just dont like seeing dumb kids.lol

So I'm just making sure you're getting my posts here...

I've asked you several times to provide sources to back up your outrageous
claims, yet these requests have gone ignored. To counter your claims, I
provided not only a source but a link as well. I'd expect you to do the
same, yet you've refused each time. Are you admitting that you're wrong,
or are you simply unwilling to engage in anything remotely resembling
rational discourse?

bob wald

why would any1 buy a 50rms or less a channel amp?????and dont say youll
use it 2ohm for more power.thats stupid.just buy a higher power 4ohm
amp.duh.
oh if you say for contest thats dum too.1st no1 cares who wins these
contests....but manufactures to sell stuff.
i'm into car audio alot. i couldnt tell you who won any contest
anywheres.lol
i hate rf/jl/kicker.....

Lamp Lighter

bob wald wrote:
why would any1 buy a 50rms or less a channel amp?????and dont say youll
use it 2ohm for more power.thats stupid.just buy a higher power 4ohm
amp.duh.
oh if you say for contest thats dum too.1st no1 cares who wins these
contests....but manufactures to sell stuff.
i'm into car audio alot. i couldnt tell you who won any contest
anywheres.lol
i hate rf/jl/kicker.....

To get a nice 8 spkr soundstage for about $200 plus whatever on a head
unit. I've done over a dozen install similar to that. Real ppl who
don't give a rats ass about contests equally don't care about E I R W
either. They just want a nice clean sounding system that doesn't cost much.
Chris Mullins

Gotta comment on this, i'm assuming you don't mean speed so much as you mean
the higher RPM associated with the speed, i've read a few studies showing
how an engine has LESS friction at higher RPMs with good oil (synthetic
prefered) because the engine is oiled better and something with the rings
that i dont remember.

and while i haven't driven at 135 for 2.5 hours i've done it at 100+ (avg
about 107) and my car is perfectly fine. i actually do it a few times a
year when we go to my brother's for holidays.

"bob wald" wrote in message
listen very slowly....this is true with everything on this earth.....if
you run anything full blast..it wont last very long...
example. get it your cars drive 135mph for 2.5hrs. see what you got left
after you do that.
i suspect youll need a overhaul,tune up,rebuilt transmission. oh and you
can stop once and add fluids. it still will be wore out.

blank

bob wald Wrote:
listen very slowly....this is true with everything on this earth.....if
you run anything full blast..it wont last very long...
example. get it your cars drive 135mph for 2.5hrs. see what you got
left
after you do that.
i suspect youll need a overhaul,tune up,rebuilt transmission. oh and
you
can stop once and add fluids. it still will be wore out.

I drive a 2006 Charger R/T I can drive 135MPH all day without problems

--
blank
blank's Profile: http://www.usenetcars.com/member.php?userid=1

bob wald

i suggest lil boy you dont believe everything you read.lol

bob wald

ok..you can defy physics....i suggest you contact nascar n tell them
your $6000 engine can do what thier $60000 n up engine can
do......HahahAHAHahAHahAHahAHaha

Scott Gardner

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:32:08 -0500, (bob wald)
wrote:

ok..you can defy physics....i suggest you contact nascar n tell them
your $6000 engine can do what thier $60000 n up engine can
do......HahahAHAHahAHahAHahAHaha

First, all-day runs at 135 MPH are hardly a torture test for modern
engines. Automakers routinely subject engines to much harsher tests
during development and testing. For example, Mercedes-Benz recently
took three cars with their new V-6 diesel engine and drove them each
around the clock for thirty days, accumulating 100,000 miles on each
engine at an average speed of over 138 MPH, with no mechanical
problems on any of the three cars. Cadillac did similar testing on
their Northstar engine before they deemed it fit for production use.

Second, the NASCAR engines are designed for 500-mile races at over 210
MPH. There's a world of difference between a 210+ MPH average speed
and a 135 MPH average speed. Also, the NASCAR rules limit things like
carburetor size and engine displacement. As Gary Nelson, head of the
NASCAR development team, said, "We worked all season long to gain five
or six horsepower..." The engine builders are literally pulling out
all the stops to squeeze everything they can out of those engines, and
they know that they can completely tear down and rebuild the engine
between races, so they're willing to deal with high-strung,
short-lived engines. That's the exact opposite of the philosophy
behind building an engine for a passenger car.

To say that NASCAR engine builders can't build a long-lasting engine
is silly. They could easily do it, but taking a conservative approach
to engine longevity would mean that they wouldn't win any races.

--
Scott Gardner

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not Eureka! (I found it!) but 'That's funny..." (Isaac Asimov)

bob wald

nascars average speed is like 165mph. they go like 60mph on those
corners. so nascar doesnt go fast for hours like i said you cant do.duh.

Dark1

"bob wald" wrote in message
nascars average speed is like 165mph. they go like 60mph on those
corners. so nascar doesnt go fast for hours like i said you cant do.duh.

I see you also don't get the concept of a transmission, let alone
downshifting and engine rpms.. guess what, it doesn't matter to your engine
how fast you go, if your gears are right for it

bob wald

do any of you understand english????
the key word about nascar is that they fast for ''hours'' they slow on
all the curves...duh.
plus fast for a nascar car against fast for your car is different.duh.
i didnt read all your post yet...sorry i get bored ez.

bob wald

about that 100000mile thing.they had to change engines and more.i know.
i never said it couldnt be done. i said it woud cause alot of work on
the engine after.2-3 hours.then you could go again. on a stock motor.
i dont know the improved engines on those other cars.

Andy Weaks

bob wald wrote:
i suggest lil boy you dont believe everything you read.lol

at least he reads

bob wald

bearing/seals etc. geezzzz putting alot of stress on ANytHiNg for hours
youll have trouble soon..
Is this news to you?

bob wald

also these nascars woth $35-$125000 engines break down all the time.And
you think our lil stock engine could do it?lollllll you guys make me
laff so hard i think a french fry shot out my nose..... not actually it
started but i sucked it back in my nose.

Bruce Chang

"bob wald" wrote in message
i mean on my power rating to my amp....
geezz..i see i have alot to teach you kids about car audio.i give n give
n give.i just dont like seeing dumb kids.lol

Then stop having kids!

bob wald

that jvc 5.25 was 90s/n. i know 93 isnt great, but i listed it to show
it wasnt even a lower number...
that 5.25 is pretty great. 70rms, thats about double usual. sounds
really good.

MZ

that jvc 5.25 was 90s/n. i know 93 isnt great, but i listed it to show
it wasnt even a lower number...
that 5.25 is pretty great. 70rms, thats about double usual. sounds
really good.

Is that 90 siemens per nanosecond? Man, you really hit the jackpot.
scott johnson

"Dark1" wrote in message
.. .

"bob wald" wrote in message
nascars average speed is like 165mph. they go like 60mph on those
corners. so nascar doesnt go fast for hours like i said you cant do.duh.

not at Daytona! WFO for 500 miles.

scott johnson

"bob wald" wrote in message
also these nascars woth $35-$125000 engines break down all the time.And
you think our lil stock engine could do it?lollllll you guys make me
laff so hard i think a french fry shot out my nose..... not actually it
started but i sucked it back in my nose.

Bob,
You are a troll. you know nothing about cars or audio. Shut the F**K up.

Daniel Snooks

bob wald wrote:
that jvc 5.25 was 90s/n. i know 93 isnt great, but i listed it to show
it wasnt even a lower number...
that 5.25 is pretty great. 70rms, thats about double usual. sounds
really good.

70rms is about double usual what? heh ... hell those cheap infinity speakers
i have are good for 90rms, a decent set of alpine or dynaudio will eat up
over 150.
this whole thread has turned into something akin to the MJ or OJ trial, just
morbid curiousity to find out what gets said next :-)
BTW ... you realize that s/n is an amp spec right? that's just some info in
case you don't understand MZ's little poke at you about siemens/nanosecond
--
Dan Snooks

Chris Mullins

nono what he means is that he did this test so he knows first hand...i would
love to see the results though bob....what engines were tested with what
lubricants and how long each lasted at what RPM's

i mean cause you're knocking believing what you read you obvioulsy gained
your knowledge some other way and since i don't believe in divine knowledge
i guess you did the test yourself...please i'm sure everyone would love to
see the test data

"Andy Weaks" wrote in message
bob wald wrote:
i suggest lil boy you dont believe everything you read.lol

at least he reads

Chris Mullins

i am amazed at your mechical knowledge..he asked for specifics and you say
bearing/seals etc..... i'm betting the mechanic that rapes yoru wallet
tells you the same thing everytime you go to the shop.
i can just hear it now

"Hey bob....bad news, we had to replace the contium transfunctioner and
replace your bearing/seals with new uranium ones. With labor your cost is
$4000 but we understand your position, we'll knock it down to $3500"

behind the scenes "can you believe we just got paid $3500 to put gas in the
guy's car?"

"bob wald" wrote in message
bearing/seals etc. geezzzz putting alot of stress on ANytHiNg for hours
youll have trouble soon..
Is this news to you?

Scott Gardner

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:57:00 -0400, "scott johnson"
(net) wrote:

"bob wald" wrote in message
also these nascars woth $35-$125000 engines break down all the time.And
you think our lil stock engine could do it?lollllll you guys make me
laff so hard i think a french fry shot out my nose..... not actually it
started but i sucked it back in my nose.

Bob,
You are a troll. you know nothing about cars or audio. Shut the F**K up.

Do a Google search on some of his posts in other groups. When he's
not trolling here, he's cruising for young asian girls, or accusing
the government and news media of having prior knowledge of the 9/11
attacks.

He's also convinced that cops and their family get full insurance
coverage on their cars for $50 a month.

Unbelievable...

--
Scott Gardner

"The most fundamental law of wartime negotiations; you negotiate with the enemy with your knee in his chest and your knife at his throat. "

Chris Mullins

i know...it is unbelievable, all us stupid kids should already know
this...lol

did he mention anything about the little green men or how you get tracking
devices in your arm when they take blood?

(net) wrote:

"bob wald" wrote in message
[...]

Scott Gardner

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:35:58 -0400, "Chris Mullins"
wrote:

i know...it is unbelievable, all us stupid kids should already know
this...lol

did he mention anything about the little green men or how you get tracking
devices in your arm when they take blood?

I haven't gotten through all of his posts, but they're pretty
entertaining. He also claims that the United States owns England.
(I'll let you find his post to read his reasoning behind that one).

--
Scott Gardner

"I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution". - Wernher von Braun

bob wald

well i looked and almost all of 5.25s or 40rms or lower.i know theres
afew that are over 70rms but under $30 like these jvcs?????
infinity-earthquake-audiobahn are afew at 70 or alil over. these brands
are more like $65+.ty

bob wald

hAHahAHAhA..I DONT DRIVE OVER 135mph for hours to get these problems.so
no i'm not told this.duh

bob wald

well scott cops can buy group rates with insurance plus cops never get
tickets..think about it.....

bob wald

scott....some posts are just for laffs. but kinda interesting too.lol

MZ

well i looked and almost all of 5.25s or 40rms or lower.i know theres
afew that are over 70rms

There's more than a "few" that will handle more than 70wrms. I can list two
dozen off the top of my head.

but under $30 like these jvcs?????

Have you ever considered that there might be a reason those speakers cost
less than $30?

Matt Pueschel