MZ

Default r.a.c. Users Are Immature Little Children

you sure les and pug aren't from CAssF?
--
sancho
at least they thread properly...

Les is a frequent contributor around here. Pug is his bitch.

Audioholic

Default Subwoofer displacement

MZ wrote:

I think his objection was based on the fact that not everybody uses
newsreaders that thread OR newsreaders that keep posts on the serve
for
very long. For instance, mine's configured to dump news message
after 3
days, so if someone replies to something that's 3+ days old and the
don't
quote, then I have no idea what they're talking about. That's wh
it's
generally customary to quote (and trim quotes) on usenet. Sinc
you're
using some odd website to capture RAC posts, the format gets al
screwed up
and sometimes your reply doesn't even appear in the right order (for
instance, see Lee's posts in the long FAQ thread).

Ah I did not know that. Thanks for the info
-
Audioholi
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17854

DTACK

Default CAF 94 StealthRT/TT lu53r can't speaky english

thelizman wrote:

CAF 94 StealthRT/TT lu53r can't speaky english

Would you please stop messing the board up with dumb and childis
threads?
Seems you can't spell eder..
-
DTAC
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17898

MZ

Would you please stop messing the board up with dumb and childish
threads?
Seems you can't spell eder...
--
DTACK
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=178982

What are you talking about? He didn't post anything to your board!

thelizman

DTACK wrote:

Would you please stop messing the board up with dumb and childish
threads?

I didn't post anything to your board. I'm not even registered at CAF.

You're free to stop stealing RAC's posts anytime, ya idgit.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

geolemon

Default geolemon has a stark moment of clarity

thelizman wrote:
[b]If you as a group cannot excercise some semblence of self contro
over
your own membership, that's your problem. [b]

You want to talk about "respect" and "attitude"...
But then you say something like this.

"we" are not a "group".
"we" are all individuals, located all over the world...
"we" all have individual backgrounds, careers, experiences
personalities, cultures, etc.

Your words are stereotyping, and I'm sure you yourself can see how thi
can be not only perceived as insulting - but as immaturity itself..
and therefore having the opposite effect on the "respect" that you ar
looking for.

thelizman wrote:
*Besides which, not once have any of you asked about the protocols.

...It's not that you're using the assed up gateway software, it'
that most
of you have displayed open defiance of the community standards o
not
just RAC but usenet in general.
*

Not to reverse the question...
But how is one to ask about that which one doesn't know about?

It's a lot like flying into a new city, one that's unfamiliar to you
and trying to get oriented.
...no, make that a small town.

You walk out to the hotel lobby.. and there actually isn't an
concierge.

So, you decide to wander around the town to see what's available ou
there.

Immediately, the locals start giving you funny looks.
Guys drive buy in trucks, shouting "Freak!" at you.
Girls give looks of horror.

Why could this be?
You find a mirror, and look at yourself.

There's nothing wrong... you don't look any different than you have an
other day of your life, you look perfectly acceptible for any othe
part of the country - and aren't dressed anything but conservatively
you can't imagine why people here would find your dress or appearanc
odd either.

...if only someone would tell you why the looks of hatred, why th
unsolicited aggression...

Can you picture what we are experiencing now? ;-)

thelizman wrote:
...Your arrogant attitudes are why just
about everyone from RAC sees everyone from CAF as a bunch o
immature
little punks. The effort needs to start on your part to clean up the
behavior of some of your members (we've had a long time problem with
sl2perfect).

Another fine example of simply (please pardon my saying so, I'm bein
objective) bad attitude, and prejudice behavior.
If you expect respect, with an attitude like that, you're bound to b
fruitless.
Remember, respect is earned, not demanded.
There's no two ways about that. ;-)

And I'm all for respect - when respect (or at least commo
consideration) is given.
Respect should be mutual - and that's not what's being even entertaine
here.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong...
But it seems like the more arrogant members here seem to believe ther
should be some sort of RAC "hazing", where without regard to a person'
knowledge, potential contributions, experiences, history, career, o
anything else - they should bow down to some self-appointed 'rulin
collective' for degradation and humbling, so that this ruling party ca
feel that these people are "in their place" - which to this group mean
nothing other than "beneath them".
Once again... remember, respect is earned, not demanded.
And it's certainly not beaten into people.. you'll get the opposite
;-)

I'm too far along in life do anything but shake my head in sickened aw
at the sort of weak and immature individuals who feel good about suc
behavior...
And simply use it as a benchmark, to at least relatively feel goo
about my own (healthier, IMO) attitude towards interactions wit
others.

Again, look at this objectively:
Why would I want to participate with people who are overly-aggressive
insulting, inconsiderate, overbearing, and emotional... when I ca
actually participate in objective discussions that are ON topic
elsewhere?

Simply some objective comments I make here.

But this is essentially the basis for why I agreed with Lee, when h
commented on the slowing of RAC activity... and prophesized th
eventual demise of it.

I came to this objectively - not emotionally - and based simply on what
I've witnessed in my own readings on RAC.
--
geolemon
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=179139

geolemon

Eddie Runner wrote:
*Yes it is...
LIZ is not the newbie trainer

use this web site if you have trouble with em LIZ
http://tinyurl.com/hi0p

thelizman wrote:

It is not
my job to train noobs. *

This is an example of exactly what I mean, btw.

This is not productive, not helpful....
In fact, it's a bunch of energy expended to the end of simply bein
arrogant, aggresive, and insulting to others.

Look - a whole web page dedicated to the task!

The conclusion I come away with, when I see something like that:
These people have this same bad, arrogant attitude a whole lot - if no
all the time.

Do you think, based on what Eddie has posted here - that I've come awa
with the wrong impression?
Is there anything in his post that would make me think otherwise?

Do you think this is good for the health of RAC?
Do you think this is good for the impression that others reading hav
of your attitude and maturity level?

Read your post again - I quoted it in full.

This is the sort of abuse that begs the question "which came first, th
chicken, or the egg?"

I certainly didn't solicit any agresssion. ;-
-
geolemo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17913

thelizman

geolemon wrote:

You want to talk about "respect" and "attitude"...
But then you say something like this.

"we" are not a "group".
"we" are all individuals, located all over the world...
"we" all have individual backgrounds, careers, experiences,
personalities, cultures, etc.

But you all post from CAF. That common fact binds you as a group.

Your words are stereotyping, and I'm sure you yourself can see how this
can be not only perceived as insulting - but as immaturity itself...
and therefore having the opposite effect on the "respect" that you are
looking for.

Spare me the leftist "everyone is a beautiful and unique flower" crap. I
don't have time to differentiate between all of you, and while a few
individuals may stand out, I still consider you all "CAFers". If you
don't like it, don't cry to me. Work on your fellow forum users. Whether
you like it or not, you are part of a community.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default don't cry geolemon

geolemon wrote:

This is an example of exactly what I mean, btw.

This is not productive, not helpful....
In fact, it's a bunch of energy expended to the end of simply being
arrogant, aggresive, and insulting to others.

Look - a whole web page dedicated to the task!

Yes. We have a chance to make fun of folks like your fellow CAFers.

The conclusion I come away with, when I see something like that:
These people have this same bad, arrogant attitude a whole lot - if not
all the time.

Heres a handkerchief.

Do you think, based on what Eddie has posted here - that I've come away
with the wrong impression?
Is there anything in his post that would make me think otherwise?

Yes. You are wrapped way to tight.

Do you think this is good for the health of RAC?

Yes. If the newb is not rugged enough to tolerate a little hazing, he's
not likely to have the constitution to contribute to this group.

Do you think this is good for the impression that others reading have
of your attitude and maturity level?

Eddie doesn't care. I don't care.

Read your post again - I quoted it in full.

This is the sort of abuse that begs the question "which came first, the
chicken, or the egg?"

I certainly didn't solicit any agresssion. ;-)

Aggression? Oh please, these are words. Letters, spelled out in UTF-8
format (at least where people have configured their newsreaders properly).

You're being a pansy. Stop. It's embarrassing.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
DTACK

thelizman wrote:
*DTACK wrote:

Would you please stop messing the board up with dumb and childish
threads?

I didn't post anything to your board. I'm not even registered a
CAF.

You're free to stop stealing RAC's posts anytime, ya idgit.
*

I don't give a shít... How old are you anyways? 13?

thelizman wrote:
*
... Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of th
author
is forbidden. *

Who would even WANT to do that... jeez..
-
DTAC
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17898

thelizman

DTACK wrote:
thelizman wrote:
You're free to stop stealing RAC's posts anytime, ya idgit.

Who would even WANT to do that... jeez...
--
DTACK

You. Lee. All your buddies at CAF, who are currently reposting my usenet
postings to a WWW page without my permission.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sancho

"geolemon" wrote in message
s.com...

It's a lot like flying into a new city, one that's unfamiliar to you,
and trying to get oriented.
..no, make that a small town.

You walk out to the hotel lobby.. and there actually isn't any
concierge.

So, you decide to wander around the town to see what's available out
there.

Immediately, the locals start giving you funny looks.
Guys drive buy in trucks, shouting "Freak!" at you.
Girls give looks of horror.

Why could this be?
You find a mirror, and look at yourself.

There's nothing wrong... you don't look any different than you have any
other day of your life, you look perfectly acceptible for any other
part of the country - and aren't dressed anything but conservatively,
you can't imagine why people here would find your dress or appearance
odd either.

..if only someone would tell you why the looks of hatred, why the
unsolicited aggression...

Can you picture what we are experiencing now? ;-)

it's more like you all showed up on a big assed bus, the bus driver started
honking... he then stole the town library and announced he was the new
librarian... then 90% of the folks on the bus got off and took ****s in the
street... called the mayor's virginal daughter a filthy whore... the bus
driver asshole then set up a new telephone system parallel to the town's
which garbled all communications.... then three of you went, 'the **** is
wrong with you guys? we're not hassling nobody...'
--
sancho
or something...

sancho

Default CAF 94 StealthRT/TT lu53r can't speaky englishes

"thelizman" wrote in message

DTACK wrote:
thelizman wrote:
You're free to stop stealing RAC's posts anytime, ya idgit.

Who would even WANT to do that... jeez...
--
DTACK

You. Lee. All your buddies at CAF, who are currently reposting my usenet
postings to a WWW page without my permission.

and mine, too
--
sancho

sancho

Default CAF 94 StealthRT/TT lu53r can't speako da english

"DTACK" wrote in message
s.com...
thelizman wrote:

CAF 94 StealthRT/TT lu53r can't speaky english

Would you please stop messing the board up with dumb and childish
threads?
Seems you can't spell eder...

he's not messaging any board... complain to your mod/admin who has seen fit
to hijack all the posts on usenet's rec.audio.car...
--
sancho

Les

Default CAF Users Are Immature Little Children

"delvryboy" wrote in message
and who sir are you talking to?

I was talking to ol' Pugsly, I can see that you must be his fryboy lackey at
McDonalds. You two enjoy that.

at least being the fryguy is an entrance into the work force of america

Sure. You just keep telling yourself that. If that is what you have to tell
yourself to keep from crying at night then go ahead.

much better than reaching retiremant age and going out as a walmart

greeter
such as your self

Let us think about that. Fry boy's lackey at McDonalds or retired greeter at
Wal Mart? That is tough. On one hand I could be at the beginning of a
useless meaningless life hoping to someday be the ASSistant manager at
McDonalds, or I could be retired and likely working not because I had too
but because I enjoyed it.

"Hi, my name is Lesvey, welcome to Walmart"

And that is better than "Oh ****, they gave up supersizing on the menu,
looks like I going to have to go back to one play toilet paper to save some
money."

You should really work on your insults, at least make it creative.

Les

Les

"sancho" wrote in message you sure les and pug aren't
from CAssF?
--
sancho
at least they thread properly...

Now why would you say that? Although I did go over to CAF to raise a little
hell the other day, but they just are not all that interesting to mess with.

Les

Les

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message

( I wrote)

Back again? Still not going to tell us where your almighty shop is huh?

didn't think so, but I thought I would check to see if you actually

bought
some balls to either tell us where your so called shop is or confess you
have been lying the entire time. You're a ****ing moron with absolutely

no
credentials. Have fun at your next shift as the fry boy at McDonalds.

(And the response)

Beats being a cocksucking fag boy like you.

Now I don't know about you guys but it seems like in every other post ol'
Pug is talking about "fags" and "cocksucking"...... I guess that is what is
on his mind.

Guess I was right. You still do not have the balls to either tell anyone
where your shop is or admit you don't have one.

Les

DTACK

You. Lee. All your buddies at CAF, who are currently reposting m
usenet
postings to a WWW page without my permission.

Hmmm why don't you stop posting then on usenet? This way they wouldn'
get copied here on the web and we didn't have to have thi
conversation...
We would not have to read posts like "this one cant spell.." and "tha
one gets offensive.." and all the insults you put in them...
Im sorry to say it this way but we aren't served with that kind o
postings
-
DTAC
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17898

sancho

Default CAssF Users Are Immature Little Childrens

"Les" wrote in message
m...

You should really work on your insults, at least make it creative.

pot... kettle... idjit...
--
sancho
fryboy? come on...

sancho

"Les" wrote in message

"sancho" wrote in message

you sure les and pug aren't
from CAssF?

Now why would you say that?

because you come off as a mildly retarded asshat?
--
sancho
'mildly' may be putting it mildly...

sancho

Default CAssF Users Are Immatures Little Childrens

"Les" wrote in message
m...

Now I don't know about you guys but it seems like in every other post ol'
Pug is talking about "fags" and "cocksucking"...... I guess that is what

is
on his mind.

ha ha ha...

Guess I was right. You still do not have the balls

what's on your mind, ironicman?
--
sancho
zzzzzzz

sancho

Default DTACK can go get ASSED

"DTACK" wrote in message
s.com...
You. Lee. All your buddies at CAF, who are currently reposting my

usenet
postings to a WWW page without my permission.

Hmmm why don't you stop posting then on usenet? This way they wouldn't
get copied here on the web and we didn't have to have this
conversation...

the **** are you on about, imbecile?

we were posting here for years before your buttfestival ****tard-o-rama
******** started hijacking our posts...

you steal our posts and then complain when you don't like them?

**** YOU
--
sancho
**** off

geolemon

sancho wrote:
*"geolemon" wrote in
message
s.com...

[...]

lol...
That's VERY good... :-D
And I definitely appreciate what you are observing.
That's not the problem that I have -

Being someone who didn't come in on the bus...
Nor having any involvement in building or configuring the telephone
system..
...I'd prefer to be regarded as an observer, same as everyone else,
thanks.

Your problem isn't with me.
It isn't with delvryboy.
It isn't with anyone who is just a casual forumgoing community
participant -
...so stop berating them.

That's my point.

If your problem is with the person or people who created this new
telephone system -
...if you are observing garbled communications -
...then it sounds like we want to have THAT fixed, correct?

Let's address the root issue... not skirting around, criticizing
symptoms, and blaming unresponsible individuals.
Objective. ;-)
--
geolemon
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=179139

sancho

Default geolemon has a stark moment of clarity (die CAssF)

"geolemon" wrote in message
s.com...

Let's address the root issue...

root issue = there should be no 'usenet gateway' on the forum you are using

there is no way, with the current software, that the forum can work properly
with usenet...

solutions = kill the 'gateway' or make it read-only or just stop ****ing
posting from it...
--
sancho

DTACK

sancho wrote:
s.com...

****tard-o-rama
****hole started hijacking our posts...

you steal our posts and then complain when you don't like them?

**** YOU
--
sancho
**** off *

Why don't you shůt the fůck up about us stealing post, go lock em up i
a safe if you dont want anybody to read em!!!!

I repeat again: it's about AUDIO NOT BULLSHÍT!!!!

DTACK
-
DTAC
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17958

I. Care

In article m,=20
says...
sancho wrote:
*"DTACK" wrote in message
s.com...[color=3Dgree=

n]
You. Lee. All your buddies at CAF, who are currently reposting
my
usenet
postings to a WWW page without my permission.

Hmmm why don't you stop posting then on usenet? This way they

wouldn't
get copied here on the web and we didn't have to have this
conversation...

=20
=20
the **** are you on about, imbecile?
=20
we were posting here for years before your buttfestival
****tard-o-rama
****hole started hijacking our posts...
=20
you steal our posts and then complain when you don't like them?
=20
**** YOU
--
sancho
**** off *=20

=20
Why don't you sh=F9t the f=F9ck up about us stealing post, go lock em up =
[/color]
in
a safe if you dont want anybody to read em!!!!
=20
I repeat again: it's about AUDIO NOT BULLSH=CDT!!!!
=20
DTACK_
--
DTACK
View this thread:

How about someone just steals your unlocked car, skateboard, bicycles=20
you left on the 0
et, sidewalk, parking lot or other public=20
place??? That's what CAF does to r.a.c posts, steal them.

It's about PERMISSION, Property Rights, Plagarisim etc. If you want=20
to find out about that kind of thing steal and post sheet music then=20
ask the music business folks what they think. Just because it's=20
available on the internet doesn't make it free for the taking.

I.Care
MZ

It's about PERMISSION, Property Rights, Plagarisim etc.

Actually, it's about none of those things.

sancho

Default DTACK can go get wicked ASSED

"DTACK" wrote in message
s.com...

I repeat again: it's about AUDIO NOT BULLSHÍT!!!!

then get your bull**** out of MY audio forum, asshat
--
sancho
carpetbagging anusholes

Gmac

Do you have nothing better to do with your time "thelizman" the complain
about everyone and everything? If you have such a problem with LEE why
not contact him dirctly?

--
Gmac