Anb

Default Subwoofer displacement

Hi all,

I did not like the sound of my Kicker CompVR 12 in a 1.75 cu. ft
ported (or vented) box. I moved it in a sealed 1 cu. ft and it now
sounds awesome. The subwoofer displacement is more important in the
new box. I mean that the sub moves more back and forth in the sealed
box than it used to in the ported box. Same music, same volume, same
amp settings. This is what I see with my own eyes, no measurement
tool.

How is this possible ?

Andre.
thelizman

Anb wrote:
Hi all,

I did not like the sound of my Kicker CompVR 12 in a 1.75 cu. ft
ported (or vented) box. I moved it in a sealed 1 cu. ft and it now
sounds awesome. The subwoofer displacement is more important in the
new box. I mean that the sub moves more back and forth in the sealed
box than it used to in the ported box. Same music, same volume, same
amp settings. This is what I see with my own eyes, no measurement
tool.

How is this possible ?

In the ported box, the port itself produces some of the sound. This
required less actual work on the part of the sub. In a sealed box, the
sub itself is responsible for more sound, so to get the same level of
volume, more power is required. The advantage of a sealed box is usually
a flatter response curve and higher power handling. Of course, a well
built ported box can give you a reasonably flat response curve without
requiring lots of power, but then they tend to become "unloaded" at low
frequencies.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

teamROCS Car Audio Forums
http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sanitarium

Thats the sub's low end extending down into lower frequencies. Many ported
designs produce little output below the port tuning frequency. I usually
prefer sealed enclosures for this reason.

Garrett

"Anb" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,

I did not like the sound of my Kicker CompVR 12 in a 1.75 cu. ft
ported (or vented) box. I moved it in a sealed 1 cu. ft and it now
sounds awesome. The subwoofer displacement is more important in the
new box. I mean that the sub moves more back and forth in the sealed
box than it used to in the ported box. Same music, same volume, same
amp settings. This is what I see with my own eyes, no measurement
tool.

How is this possible ?

Andre.

Audioholic

That would depend on how low you tune it. Ported enclosures can go a
low as sealed
-
Audioholi
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17854

jujumantb

If you tune around 20-25hz (where most all MUSIC wont venture), you wil
achieve more low end than any sealed box will give you. Plus a prett
flat frequency response according to WinISD.... of course the second i
goes in a car, cabin gain will throw a big peak or two into it. Thi
is why sealed boxes work so well in car audio- the rolloff in low en
is boosted naturally by most cars' cabin gain leaving a relatively fla
response with no EQ.

The reason the sub moves more in a sealed box has less to do with th
sealed box- and all to do with what the ported box did. At tuning,
sub in a ported box will move VERY little. The port essentially i
doing the work. Frequencies higher than tuning will eventually rol
off to the same excursion levels as a sealed box. But below tuning,
sub in a ported box will "unload" or act like it is free-air. The bo
loses control over the cone and you risk blowing the sub fro
overexcursion. This is why a subsonic filter is usually used on
ported box, especially if the tuning frequency is high, meaning ther
still be material being played under that frequency. On som
"competition" high powered amps, you might see subsonic filter
boasting extremely high slopes meant to protect the sub
-
jujumant
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17854

thelizman

Audioholic wrote:
That would depend on how low you tune it. Ported enclosures can go as
low as sealed.

What the **** are you talking about? QUOTE THE TEXT TO WHICH YOU ARE
REPLYING DOOFUS.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
Audioholic

thelizman wrote:
*Audioholic wrote:
That would depend on how low you tune it. Ported enclosures can g

as
low as sealed.

What the **** are you talking about? QUOTE THE TEXT TO WHICH YOU ARE
REPLYING DOOFUS.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FA
either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://tinyurl.com/26ps5 It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://tinyurl.com/32vo6
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its conten
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of th
author
is forbidden. *

Bite me. Better
-
Audioholi
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17854

sancho

Default Subwoofer displacement (a quoting tutorial for CAssF asshats)

Assoholic wrote:

Bite me. Better?
--
Assoholic
CarAssioForum.com - Usenet Inhole w/over one million posts online!

you're gettin there...

try only quoting the text you are actually replying to and attributing
that quote to the person to whom you are replying...

see above
--
sancho
thelizman

Audioholic wrote:

Bite me. Better?
--
Audioholic

Yes. Thank you for for getting a clue.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
delvryboy

sancho wrote:
*
you're gettin there...

try only quoting the text you are actually replying to an
attributing
that quote to the person to whom you are replying...

see above
--
sancho * blow me as--shol

-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17878

Audioholic

thelizman wrote:
*Audioholic wrote:

Bite me. Better?
--
Audioholic

Yes. Thank you for for getting a clue.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FA
either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://tinyurl.com/26ps5 It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://tinyurl.com/32vo6
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its conten
anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of th
author
is forbidden. *

Here's another clue, there was but one reply above mine. I know you ar
a smart guy, surely it wasn't that hard to deduce to whom I wa
speaking. *shrug
-
Audioholi
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17854

delvryboy

Audioholic wrote:
*Here's another clue, there was but one reply above mine. I know yo
are a smart guy, surely it wasn't that hard to deduce to whom I wa
speaking. *shrug* * in usernet...sometimes there is no topic title or direct order

the only way to tell what is going on is if you directly quote who o
what you are responding to;
-
delvrybo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17854

MZ

Here's another clue, there was but one reply above mine. I know you are
a smart guy, surely it wasn't that hard to deduce to whom I was
speaking. *shrug*
--
Audioholic

I think his objection was based on the fact that not everybody uses
newsreaders that thread OR newsreaders that keep posts on the server for
very long. For instance, mine's configured to dump news messages after 3
days, so if someone replies to something that's 3+ days old and they don't
quote, then I have no idea what they're talking about. That's why it's
generally customary to quote (and trim quotes) on usenet. Since you're
using some odd website to capture RAC posts, the format gets all screwed up
and sometimes your reply doesn't even appear in the right order (for
instance, see Lee's posts in the long FAQ thread).

thelizman

Default CAF Users Are Immature Little Children

delvryboy wrote:
sancho wrote:

*
you're gettin there...

try only quoting the text you are actually replying to and
attributing
that quote to the person to whom you are replying...

see above
--
sancho * blow me as--shole

Here's another fine example.

You idiots from CAF can't understand why the legitimate users of
rec.audio.car cannot stand you. It's not enough that you simply didn't
know usenet protocol. Hell, different people have told you all several
times. But this is yet another example - this "delvryboy" moron
deliberately posts garbles messages in defiance of the acceptable
community standard.

You dillholes prove time and time again by your pompous arrogance that
you have no intention of "contributing" to RAC, you simply want to use
it as yet another dumping ground for your mindless spewage.

Can you assholes not simply confine yourself's to some corner of your
little web based bbs? You have to act like common ****ing children screw
it up for everyone else?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

Default CAF 94 StealthRT/TT lu53r can't speaky english

94StealthRT/TT wrote:
Sorry. we don't speak retardese.

You can't spell, can't/won't quote, can't manage to figure out how to
use a real newsreader, and really can't work anything more complicated
than a web browser. Why am I suprised you morons never learned a foreign
language like retardes (aka "French").

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default delvryboy may have a clue

delvryboy wrote:

the only way to tell what is going on is if you directly quote who or
what you are responding to

Praise be to Jesus, hail Mary mother of God. I think one of them figured
out that newsgroups don't exist on "the web".

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default Audioholic - Epitome of the Clueless Newbie

Audioholic wrote:

Here's another clue, there was but one reply above mine. I know you are
a smart guy, surely it wasn't that hard to deduce to whom I was
speaking. *shrug*

*sigh*.

This is what I'm talking about. You are clueless. You have positively no
idea how usenet works. To you this is just another bbs board in your
browser. What you fail to realize is that lee is using software to pull
posts off a server which was never meant to provide HTML encoded
information.

Usenet exists as a separate RFC which predates the World Wide Web. As
such, there are distinct characteristics which separate the behavior of
information stored as ascii files on a nntp server.

There are no posts "above" yours. The post to which you responded is a
separate message contained within a text file on an nntp server at
Supernews Corp, and pretty much every other ISP which hosts an nntp
service. That messages ID, reference, and timestamp place it as having
occurred before another. However, its position in the file is based on
when the server received it and appended it to the file. It is possible,
even likely that the reply to which you responded is actually after your
response on any given nntp server out there.

Nntp serves expire messages when a specified age or disk quota is
exceeded. This is set on an individual basis per nntp server. It is
possible - even likely that - a messages content can get deleted, while
replies remain. If you fail to quote, then the relevant statements lack
context, and newsgroups in general become unreadable.

In your little one dimensional world, everything is placed on a web page
so you don't have to think too hard about whats going on. Thats fine.
But what you need to recognize is that you are using a *******ised
interface to access a service outside of CAF.coms bbs system. That too
is fine, so long as you respect that. But, you don't. You're a clueless
newbie who thinks that there is only one reply above yours.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sancho

delvryboy wrote:

blow me as--shole

--
delvryboy
CarAssioForum.com - Usenet Inhole w/over one million posts online!

come on...

seriously?
--
sancho

geolemon

thelizman wrote:
*It's not enough that you simply didn't
know usenet protocol. *

So try being productive...
(making numerous immature new threads daily with titles having nothin
to do with car audio - maybe you support off-topic pollution of you
precious forum here, hey, I don't know - isn't productive)

Try enlightening people.

Tactful, appropriate:
"Hey guy, glad you found RAC... But the interface you are using isn'
formatting posts properly. Why don't you try ____, which will allo
you to come in through the front door like the rest of us."

Or maybe there's more to it:
"...and before you do, you might want to check out the 'prope
protocol' FAQ which is located _____".

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure if you only had one vehicle to trave
in, and it was a beat down Jalopy (as numerous people watching yo
drive by point out to you repeatedly), you might just entertain th
thought of upgrading to a newer vehicle.

But, there seem to be some real technical issues...
All this insistance of not being able to follow a conversation unles
the previous comment was quoted...
That's not the way to have communication, that's the way to preven
it...
and I don't think any of us want to downgrade (I'll tell you, our vie
allows us to view threads, in order, quotes being made to emphasize
not to fundamentally facilitate converation, able to scroll up an
down, and read in order).

So... all I'm saying is, if you've got a good reason for why we shoul
try this other interface you are using... out with it!
Don't just complain that others aren't using the same thing you are.
Motivate us to actually do it to.

If you've got good reasons, then most likely we will understand them.
(Yes, logic... haven't seen it much around here... maybe us 'ne
visitors' can start a trend?)
And if you DON'T have good reasons, on the other hand... maybe yo
could open your mind as well.

Thoughts
-
geolemo
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17898

Regal1975

i have just spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to access RAC throug
a newsgroup program and cant find it...
-
Regal197
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17898

sancho

Default delvryboy may have a clue, indeed

thelizman wrote:

delvryboy wrote:

the only way to tell what is going on is if you directly quote who or
what you are responding to

Praise be to Jesus, hail Mary mother of God. I think one of them figured
out that newsgroups don't exist on "the web".

i'm going to church this sunday
MZ

So... all I'm saying is, if you've got a good reason for why we should
try this other interface you are using... out with it!
Don't just complain that others aren't using the same thing you are.
Motivate us to actually do it to.

Because it's usenet and that's how it works. Not just for rec.audio.car,
but for all newsgroups. Google archives all of these posts, and that's how
they do it too. It's a standard, and when people are using other means of
posting, it really throws a wrench in the works. I personally don't care
about the subtle nuances of posting, just as long as it doesn't screw it up
for people who are accessing it legitimately. That means the following, in
order of importance:

1) never ever post in html (CAF doesn't appear to do this, but I wouldn't
know because my newsreader blocks all html messages anyway)
2) never post attachments (my newsreader blocks those too, especially due to
virus concerns and spamming)
3) reply to the message you're responding to so that it threads correctly
(unfortunately, CAF appears to be having a problem with this)
4) quote the text you're replying to (otherwise, people outside of CAF won't
know what the hell you're talking about)
5) trim your quotes

thelizman

Default geolemon has a stark moment of clarity

geolemon wrote:

So try being productive...

snip
Try enlightening people.

Maybe you missed the 20 or thirty times I replied to CAF posts and said
"please quote the text to which you are replying". If you do a google
search, you can even watch progression from "Please quote" to "****ing
quote". I did my part, and I'm quite sure that every one of you is aware
that there is an expectation of you to quote the text to which you are
replying. Yet, some of your members are still deliberately and willfully
fail to quote properly, such as delvryboy.

If you as a group cannot excercise some semblence of self control over
your own membership, that's your problem. When you spill your
crap-flooding drivel into an entirely different part of the internet,
then it becomes an issue of pollution.

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure if you only had one vehicle to travel
in, and it was a beat down Jalopy (as numerous people watching you
drive by point out to you repeatedly), you might just entertain the
thought of upgrading to a newer vehicle.

I specifically dumped my nice shiney new car last year and got a good
used jalopy. There's something to be said for jalopy. First, it won't
depreciate 20% per annum, because it's already worthless. I don't have
to make payments, because it's paid for. And lastly, the specific jalopy
I selected is so easy to maintain that I'll likely have it for the next
17 years of its existence.

Oh, and I can pay the entire 6 month insurance cost in one week of work,
and still have enough left over for new subs.

Irregardless, the point of your analogy is taken. Yes, I'd think that
CAF members who post to rac through the gateway would want to do so in a
manner which is acceptable to the already established user base, but
they have made no attempt to demonstrate that, and a few have made
blatent displays of disrespect for this mediums standards.

Besides which, not once have any of you asked about the protocols.
You've mocked it, rediculed it, and flaunted your disrespect of it.
Under what basis am I to believe anyone at CAF has any ounce of respect
for RAC, when the vast majority of you display nothing but unrepentant
disrespect for everything in this forum?

That's not the way to have communication, that's the way to prevent
it...

That's the way usenet works. I have explained this elsewhere. With NNTP,
older messages expire from the server. Quoting the relevant text (and
trimming the irrelevent text) provides a context for the response.

and I don't think any of us want to downgrade (I'll tell you, our view
allows us to view threads, in order, quotes being made to emphasize,
not to fundamentally facilitate converation, able to scroll up and
down, and read in order).

Yet, all I have to do it twittle one letter, or add a single space, and
your forums threading system goes to hell in a handbasket. A real
newsreader offers all the features you named - in fact, bbs software is
based on news reader features - and the ability to coherently thread
messages according to the X-Ref message header.

So... all I'm saying is, if you've got a good reason for why we should
try this other interface you are using... out with it!
Don't just complain that others aren't using the same thing you are.
Motivate us to actually do it to.

*sigh*

It's not that you're using the assed up gateway software, it's that most
of you have displayed open defiance of the community standards of not
just RAC but usenet in general. Your arrogant attitudes are why just
about everyone from RAC sees everyone from CAF as a bunch of immature
little punks. The effort needs to start on your part to clean up the
behavior of some of your members (we've had a long time problem with
sl2perfect).

You notice we no longer have this problem with AOLers, or WebTVers (MSN
TV now). We don't even have this problem with other car audio forums
which have a usenet gateway. Its just CAFers.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

Default accessing usenet.

Regal1975 wrote:
i have just spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to access RAC through
a newsgroup program and cant find it....

Depends on the program you're using. If you have Microsoft Outlook
Express, you can use this guide.

http://www.washington.edu/computing/...ups/oe-pc.html

The Netscape/Mozilla reader is easy enough as well, just go to Edit -
Main and Newsgroup Account Settings, then click the "Add Server" button
at the bottom of that window.

In either case, you'll need to know the DNS name for your ISPs nntp
server. Usually its either "news.ispname.com" or "nntp.ispname.com".
Most major ISPs have one, as do most dialup providers. Broadband
providers like to skimp on this feature.

Once you're connected, you can download the list of newsgroup, and
simply subscribe to rec.audio.car.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.

thelizman

sancho wrote:

i'm going to church this sunday

I saw "The Passion of the Christ". I think I did my part until Easter.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
thelizman

MZ wrote:

2) never post attachments (my newsreader blocks those too, especially due to
virus concerns and spamming)

Unless it is one of the binaries newsgroups. You know, like
alt.binaries.olsentwinshavinglesbiansex or some such.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sancho

Default CAssF Users Are Immature Little Children

geolemon wrote:

So try being productive...
(making numerous immature new threads daily with titles having nothing
to do with car audio - maybe you support off-topic pollution of your
precious forum here, hey, I don't know - isn't productive)

we aren't doing that... your forum is...

if you were accessing usenet with a proper newsreader you could follow
the threads...

it is common practice on usenet to change or add to a subject line to
fit a change in content of the posts... when posts go off on tangents
and the like...

you'll notice that some of us have been changing subject lines a bit
more frequently than is normal to illustrate the point that your forum's
interface is incompatible with usenet protocols...

Try enlightening people.

we're trying and it's a joy to see that some of you are actually,
finally trying to listen...

Tactful, appropriate:

we're rarely accused of being either...

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure if you only had one vehicle to travel
in, and it was a beat down Jalopy (as numerous people watching you
drive by point out to you repeatedly), you might just entertain the
thought of upgrading to a newer vehicle.

your comparison is flawed... what lee and his flock have done is to
yell, "hey, your car sucks" and then proceeded to **** in the front seat

But, there seem to be some real technical issues...

indeed

All this insistance of not being able to follow a conversation unless
the previous comment was quoted...
That's not the way to have communication, that's the way to prevent
it...

look... that's the way it is and that's the way we like it... it's plain
text, it works and we don't have to put up with fancy colors or an
organizational format we don't care for...

and I don't think any of us want to downgrade (I'll tell you, our view
allows us to view threads, in order, quotes being made to emphasize,
not to fundamentally facilitate converation, able to scroll up and
down, and read in order).

then just go away and leave us be... stop slumming...

it's about standards and protocols... quit ****ting in our damned jalopy...

Don't just complain that others aren't using the same thing you are.
Motivate us to actually do it to.

**** off

If you've got good reasons, then most likely we will understand them.

some of you might...

we are not the ones imposing ourselves... remember that...
--
sancho

Pug Fugley

"thelizman" wrote in message
delvryboy wrote:
sancho wrote:

*
[...]

It's painfully obvious that you're BOTH ****ing cluless morons.

There. That was simple. Now quit sucking each others dicks.

Les

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message

Back again? Still not going to tell us where your almighty shop is huh? I
didn't think so, but I thought I would check to see if you actually bought
some balls to either tell us where your so called shop is or confess you
have been lying the entire time. You're a ****ing moron with absolutely no
credentials. Have fun at your next shift as the fry boy at McDonalds.

Les

Eddie Runner

look under REC (recreation)
REC.AUDIO.CAR

its not hard to find at all.

Regal1975 wrote:

i have just spent 2 hours trying to figure out how to access RAC through
a newsgroup program and cant find it....
--
Regal1975
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=178980

delvryboy

regardless, until just recently, this post being one of the firsts...you
have not told anyone the correct way to do it

i went out and dug it up on my own just so you and humburto would stop your
whinning

all you do is bitch, bitch, bitch....you must drive your husband insane
"thelizman" wrote in message
geolemon wrote:

[...]

delvryboy

and who sir are you talking to?

at least being the fryguy is an entrance into the work force of america

much better than reaching retiremant age and going out as a walmart greeter
such as your self

"Hi, my name is Lesvey, welcome to Walmart"
"Les" wrote in message
gy.com...

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message

Back again? Still not going to tell us where your almighty shop is huh? I
didn't think so, but I thought I would check to see if you actually bought
some balls to either tell us where your so called shop is or confess you
have been lying the entire time. You're a ****ing moron with absolutely no
credentials. Have fun at your next shift as the fry boy at McDonalds.

Les

Pug Fugley

"Les" wrote in message
gy.com...

"Pug Fugley" wrote in message

Back again? Still not going to tell us where your almighty shop is huh? I
didn't think so, but I thought I would check to see if you actually bought
some balls to either tell us where your so called shop is or confess you
have been lying the entire time. You're a ****ing moron with absolutely no
credentials. Have fun at your next shift as the fry boy at McDonalds.

Beats being a cocksucking fag boy like you.

Eddie Runner

Proof that RAC has assholes too....

Pug Fugley wrote:

Beats being a cocksucking fag boy like you.

thelizman

delvryboy wrote:
regardless, until just recently, this post being one of the firsts...you
have not told anyone the correct way to do it

I shouldn't have to. Any moron with two brain cells to rub together has
the common decency to know not to **** in someone elses house. It is
incumbent upon YOU to learn proper etiquette for this group. It is not
my job to train noobs.

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
MZ

I shouldn't have to. Any moron with two brain cells to rub together has
the common decency to know not to **** in someone elses house. It is
incumbent upon YOU to learn proper etiquette for this group. It is not
my job to train noobs.

Also, it goes beyond mere etiquette. It's a matter of readability. I
personally don't care about usenet etiquette (eg. top-posting, spelling,
etc). But putting the response in the right spot and quoting the text that
you're replying to are essential steps to take in order to provide a clear
thought on usenet. When they don't do these things, no one knows what
they're talking about and people immediately dismiss them as idiots.

thelizman

Pug Fugley wrote:

Beats being a cocksucking fag boy like you.

Send complaints to

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.
sancho

Default r.a.c. Users Are Immature Little Children

Pug Fugley wrote:

Beats being a cocksucking fag boy like you.

you sure les and pug aren't from CAssF?
--
sancho
at least they thread properly...

Eddie Runner

Yes it is...
LIZ is not the newbie trainer

use this web site if you have trouble with em LIZ
http://www.teamrocs.com/crap/newbie.htm

thelizman wrote:

It is not
my job to train noobs.