Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A thought for duh-Scottie to chew on

Almost everybody who declares him- or herself a "conservative" in today's
political climate is a twisted, power-crazed ideologue. What passes for the
"conservative" viewpoint in the circus of "debate" in the mass media today
is a parody of the notions underlying real conservatism. No real
conservative is in favor of legislation to institute prayer in schools. Nor
of amending the Constitution to institutionalize discrimination against a
whole class of citizens. Nor of the government spending twice as much (or
more) on contractors as direct employees would cost to do the same work.
Nor of ignoring imminent threats to the entire planet's health in order to
protect the incomes of selfish profiteers.

In fact, as I see it, the only major issue of our time where true
conservatives would be aligned with the rabid ideologues of the Republican
party is abortion rights. A real conservative would be against the
government dictating what a woman can do with her uterus, but that concern
would probably be outweighed by the desire to protect an unborn fetus.
Other than on the abortion issue, the moronic blather that's splattered
across the media and the blogosphere by the reactionary right has nothing
in common with true conservatism.

You're not a conservative, Scooter. You're an imbecile with unlimited
access to non-political newsgroups where you can dump your half-baked
crapola. Your motivations are not attuned to bettering society for
everybody. In fact, you don't even know what that notion means. That's
because you're ... how shall I say this? ... a moron.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless is caught off guard.

[...]

I guess that qualifies as a thought. Little more.

It's OK to run and check the blogs where you get your programming. Come
back after you've ingested some crapola you can regurgitate in comfort.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 4, 12:23*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Witless is caught off guard.

Rational thought has that effect on the poor, dumb *******.

[...]

George, this qualifies as "snot""

Please refrain from 'insulting' 2pid's mental deficiencies. He gets
all sad and defensive and ****.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

[...]

Sorry, only Mistress Jenn is allowed to scold us Smart Guys.