Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

Default Joke of the Day

Please note: The names have been changed to protect he
innocent.

Isn't funny how you can sometimes read a joke and see
someone you know in it?

The local Preacher explains that he must move on to a larger
congregation that
will pay him more.

There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to
leave.

John Smith, who owns several car dealerships in the area,
stands up and
proclaims:

'If the Preacher stays, I will provide him with a new BMW
every year and his
wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!'

The congregation sighs in appreciation and applauds.

Jim Brown, a successful entrepreneur and publican, stands
and says,

'If the Preacher will stay on here I'll personally double
his salary and
establish a foundation to guarantee private secondary school
education of
his children!'

More sighs and loud applause.

Mrs. Krooga Snr., age 92, stands and announces with a smile,

'If the Preacher stays, I will give him sex.'

There is total silence.

The Preacher, blushing, asks her:

'Mrs.Krooga, whatever possessed you to say that?'

Mrs. Krooga's son, Arnii, is now trying to hide, holding
his
forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from
side to side,
while his mother replies:

'Well, I just asked my son how we could help, and he said,

'F*ck him!'

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message
:
: "TT" wrote in message
: . au...
:
:
: TT, I pronounce you Poet Laureate of r.a.o., not because
you wrote poetry,
: but because it contains poetic justice.
:
: Bob Morein
: (310) 237-6511
:
Bob I cannot claim authorship of this I merely just passed
it along but did you have a laugh anyway?

As I said you sometimes read a joke and you immediately
associate it with someone that you know - I did :-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 3, 12:10*am, "TT" wrote:
[...]

Please stop this type of post on RAO. It is mean and not helpful.

Besides, as we've seen, 2pid gets very jealous when he's not the
center of attention.

Pedo joke Ricardo MadGello Tech 0 August 30th 06 06:22 AM
Not a joke ! Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 9 September 9th 03 09:35 PM