Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid will be all over this one

“Take the worst possibility here, which is Senator McCain misspoke,”
Mr. Kyl said. “And that because of the specific words used, what he
said was not entirely accurate. O.K., so what?”

But in a news conference here, in response to separate questions, Mr.
McCain twice denied that he had misspoken, even as he admitted that
the drawdown from the troop escalation had not yet been completed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24900460

I demand an explanantion.

McCain was clearly and obviously lying. This borders on sedition and
treason.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 9:56*am, ScottW wrote:
On May 31, 4:16*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
“Take the worst possibility here, which is Senator McCain misspoke,”
Mr. Kyl said. “And that because of the specific words used, what he
said was not entirely accurate. O.K., so what?”

But in a news conference here, in response to separate questions, Mr.
McCain twice denied that he had misspoken, even as he admitted that
the drawdown from the troop escalation had not yet been completed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24900460

I demand an explanantion.

*It was obviously nitpicking.

"Obviously". LoL

"Clearly" in the same sense that Obama "obviously" lied about his
uncle.

Lol

Imbecile.

McCain was clearly and obviously lying. This borders on sedition and
treason.

*I'm sure IYO, it does. *Funny how that works.

Yet this "outright lie" gets a pass.

Things that make you go "Hmmmm".

LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 31, 11:40*am, ScottW wrote:
On May 31, 9:26*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
[...]

*more like pffft.

So to you, it is more important for a CinC to know where Auschwitz is
than to know how many troops he has deployed.

That's very 'intelligent' of you, dum-dum.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...

wrote:
[...]

A couple of points.

Your logic is that if McCain doesn't know
then Obama must. *That is clearly ridiculous.

Clearly Obama does or he wouldn't have called McCain on it. Duh.

Second, *nothing I ever said indicates I give these issues
equal importance. That's you making **** up again.
In fact, the one time I mentioned it I clearly said Iraq is the far
more important issue and should not be trivialized.
What issue does raising Obama's gaffe trivialize?

Brilliant 'logic', 2pid. You *can* raise a huge fuss because somebody
gets something wrong that doesn't matter. You *cannot* raise a fuss
about somebody getting something wrong that does matter.

Absolutely brilliant.

Obama's vacillating Iraq strategy statements speak volumes while
McCain's is steadfast and clear.

Even if true. that has nothing to do with McCain not knowing how many
troops are in Iraq, or how many will be in July.

Why are you such a little propaganda machine? Are you on the RNC
payroll? You can never discuss anything without resorting to the party
line.

Third, The fact that he may not know
the exact status of brigades in transition while he is a candidate
is of no great importance and not particularly telling of what he
will or will not know when/if he is CinC.

But Obama mistanly saying "Auscwitz" instead of "Buchenwald"
"obviously" ;-) told you something about Obama that you felt the need
to let the rest of RAO know.

As I said, brilliant.