Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Observation for duh-Scottie

You've been whining at Mistress Jenn for not trying to control me and
Shushie. I perceive several delusions underlying your demands. First, in
light of the number and types of truly hostile things I've said to you,
Turdborg, and a slew of other annoying little skidmarks, why on earth do
you think I would suddenly start marching to your tune no matter who mouths
it for you?

Second, neither Jenn nor any other poster can control anybody else's posts.
You say what you want, I say what I want, and Jenn says what she wants. You
could have her threaten me, or try to bribe me, or try to bully me, and I
wouldn't change my posts unless *I* wanted to.

Third, if Jenn suddenly acted as you and Mr. **** want her to -- i.e.
unloading a continuous stream of crticism and complaints at me and Shushie
-- I would think she had lost her mind. I certainly wouldn't give her
comments greater weight than I do now; quite the opposite, in fact. Nothing
could impress me less than somebody taking up for you or The Big ****.

I hope this puts your whining in a perspective you can understand. Your
opinions are almost always worthless, and anybody who sympathizes with you
is probably mentally defective.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Shhhh! gangs up on George!

Just for you, 2pid. I have taken George to task for throwing 'snot' at
you.

On Jun 2, 6:20*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

I hope this puts your whining in a perspective you can understand. Your
opinions are almost always worthless, and anybody who sympathizes with you
is probably mentally defective.

How impolite of you, George. Quit trying to stifle 2pid. His
unintelligent POVs are as valid as anybody else's who doesn't have a
functioning brain or a working knowledge of English.

I also hope that you'll tell 2pid what a great writer he is. That he
wasn't called one really seems to have bothered him.

Here's to an RAO filled with content-laden posts such as those offered
by 2pid and Bratzi.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Just for you, 2pid. I have taken George to task for throwing 'snot' at
you.

I hope this puts your whining in a perspective you can understand. Your
opinions are almost always worthless, and anybody who sympathizes with you
is probably mentally defective.

How impolite of you, George. Quit trying to stifle 2pid. His
unintelligent POVs are as valid as anybody else's who doesn't have a
functioning brain or a working knowledge of English.

Jenn! Look what Shushie said to me! Tell him to stop, Jenn! WAAAH!

I also hope that you'll tell 2pid what a great writer he is. That he
wasn't called one really seems to have bothered him.

It ain't no such thing as a good writer, fool.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid gives himself another "A"

On Jun 3, 12:51*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 2, 4:20*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

You've been whining at Mistress Jenn for not trying to control me and
Shushie. I perceive several delusions underlying your demands. First, in
light of the number and types of truly hostile things I've said to you,
Turdborg, and a slew of other annoying little skidmarks, why on earth do
you think I would suddenly start marching to your tune no matter who mouths
it for you?

*Hence, you're incorrigible.

Me too, 2pid.

Second, neither Jenn nor any other poster can control anybody else's posts.
You say what you want, I say what I want, and Jenn says what she wants. You
could have her threaten me, or try to bribe me, or try to bully me, and I
wouldn't change my posts unless *I* wanted to.

* You're right. All groups have their pests. You're this groups pest.
But if everyone accepts that you're just a pest, I think the group can
start growing and accept and tolerate diversity rather than keep
driving off people
with insults who you don't agree with.

You should reread George's paragraph, 2pid. I believe that *you* have
said exactly the same thing: "I will post OT all that I care to and
you cannot stop me. Nanner nanner boo-boo".

Third, if Jenn suddenly acted as you and Mr. **** want her to -- i.e.
unloading a continuous stream of crticism and complaints at me and Shushie
-- I would think she had lost her mind.

*What a shock.

Most people would, 2pid. If Jenn started doing as you are trying to
order her to do and responding to every post, particularly considering
that both George and I have told her that we've heard her, we
understand that she doesn't approve of our posting style, and that
she'd prefer it if we altered it, I'd think she was nuts too.

I don't, however, think Jenn is nuts. She appears to be very rational
to me.

*I certainly wouldn't give her
comments greater weight than I do now; quite the opposite, in fact. Nothing
could impress me less than somebody taking up for you or The Big ****.

*Yeah, you do have a rather narrow focus.

I tried expanding my focus by reading LGF. I rapidly grew bored.

I hope this puts your whining in a perspective you can understand. Your
opinions are almost always worthless, and anybody who sympathizes with you
is probably mentally defective.

* Of course your constant expression of such opinion with everyone who
disagrees with you tends to leave the group devoid of diversity and
interesting contributions.

"Interesting contributions". Lol

OT: She's ****ed
OT: Vanity on Bill
American Generosity Abused in Organ Transplants
The Death of the GOP as we know it: McCain/Bloomberg?
Even Fourth-Gen Mex-Americans Are Failing, Says Sailer
Sen. Obama Disowns Mrs. Obama, Owns Mila Kunis
Bret will find this interesting. He likes bleach blondes.
A triumph for the super-patriots
OT: It's Official
OT: Silly Left
OT: A Reasonable Request on Gay Marriage
OT: Just when you thought....
OT: Alarmed?
38 Obama Lies the Media Ignores
Teddy Kennedy: The Worst Of The Bad Guys
The "I'll See You in Hell" Syndrome
OT:McClellan
White Guilt, Catholic Guilt, Jewish Guilt
OT: Hey Buddy Wanna buy...
Kevin MacDonald and Liberty Survivors Headline Political Cesspool
Life is full of interest in the New Guinea highlands
"None—and notably not National Review...."
Obama as the Rovian 51% candidate
Why did Bush start the Iraq War?
OT: Obama's Uncle a Russian
Entrepreneurship Not Just Not For Blacks, Mexicans
Frank Lautenberg, Democrat
OT:Pelosi as slimy as Feinstein
TV theme composers RIP
OT: Obama revs up his campaign to
OT:Listen to Usama
OT:Oh Maxine

This list only goes back to May 28 and does *not* include threads with
changed subject lines.

That's a pretty impressive list! You and Bratzi have sure added
'content' to RAO!

Lol Do you wonder why everybody laughs at you?

Bottom line is this. You provide zero original contribution.
ALL you do is **** on those who do when you don't agree.
It's really makes a newsgroup suck when you become a "majority"
by driving so many away.

I also note all of the dreaded liburrals and "demonrats" who
propagandize like you do.

Imbecile.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 3, 4:42*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 3, 12:51*pm, ScottW wrote:

[...]

2pid, I'm very surprised you haven't come forth to defend your posting
of this pile of **** on RAO.

I'm also surprised you haven't asked Jenn to attack Bratzi's obvious
abuses.

Where are your 'integrity' and 'morals'?

And where's your 'content'?

Lol