Bob Morein

Default Trotsky's questionable SPEAKERS -- JUPITER AUDIO

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...
George M. Middius wrote:

Obie-Wanna Bookkeeper said:

It just occurred to me.

With the huge amount of time trotsky spends replying to flamewars
and spouting off his micro-angst-fests...

Shouldn't he be running his company instead?

You'll know when he gets his first order -- he'll vanish from Usenet
for a couple days.

Actually, I'm slated to vanish today--I'm going to Indy tomorrow to
watch the F1 practice. I do have a sub I'm already in the process of
building, if that's any help.

Indy is not a good place for Roadkill to hang around.
They might paint a stripe on his ass.

Bob Morein

Default Bob Morion's been firing up the crack pipe again.

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

Bobo said:

I think Obie and Bobo want there to be a High Council of Speaker
Makers that dole out marketing licenses. Startups like trotsky would
have to supplicate for their blessing.

Nah, just specific prohibitions.
There's only one individual on the "do not sell" list: Greg Singh.

If that's your sole standard, you've done your Rip Van routine again.
Certain scenarios involving people who post on Usenet are too gruesome
to contemplate. trotsky may be a kook, but I'll bet he stands behind
his speakers. Consider, if you will, the K-Box Speakers. Since
everything sounds the same, actual listening during development would
be unnecessary. Manufacturers' spec sheets would suffice. And nice
wood veneer and an attractive grill cloth don't improve the sound, so
you'd get an unfinished MDF box with glue trails and sawdust still
clinging. Or the N-Box: A subwoofer knocked off from the cheap Hsu
design. Or the O-Box: Rather than drivers, you'd get 25 lbs. of neatly
printed charts and graphs.

Yes, it could be a lot worse than trotsky's offerings.

It's a question of untested character. If he stands behind his speakers,
then, yes, his occupation is harmless. But I'm disturbed by the moral
compromise of the T-Box: screw'em together, listen, and pronounce one's self
lucky. It seems likely he merely rationalized what he heard, rather than
responding to it. This on the face of it is not better than the K-Box. They
are both bad.

If Trotsky has morally compromised himself by rationalizing what he heard,
this does not bode well for the responsibility and sacrifice required to
refund the monies of a significant number of purchasers. You believe he
intends to be honest, but this is an intent that can be modified by
exigencies. Honesty can be established only by hardship. Do you know him on
a more personal level that would give you assurance he would pass the test?

Michael Mckelvy

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net...
Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
nk.net

Arny Krueger wrote:

"trotsky" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Krueger, we're not talking about me, we're talking about you.

That's a lie, Singh. Morien and I have been discussing the mockery
you've made out of atheism because you have no discernable ethics.
Do you want to play, or sit this one out?

Morion already shot his wad and said that everything he's said about
me isn't based on reasoning, just dislike.

Prove it.

You're starting to sound like a broken DAW here, Arny.

You used to claim you
were a reasonable person, Krueger--what happened?

I still am a very reasonable, easy-going person. Remember, I sleep with
bears in the figurative sense, and live to tell the tale.

I think I've reduced you to a pile of nonsense.

That would mean you reduced him to your level.

Simply put, do you no longer consider yourself a Christian?

I'm too much of a skeptic to not be Christian.

You seem to be equally skeptical of ethical behavior, welcher.

Of course Singh I know this is all over your head. It takes Grace for
Christianity to make sense, and you are one of the most graceless people
I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

I think you put too much stock in Usenet, because in my book exchanging
messages on a computer screen isn't meeting. If it was, you'd have been
arrested for pedophilia a hundred times over.

Middous' rejection of you seems to have made you slightly more insane.

Lionel

Bobo said:

[...]

Bob,
The game is over now.
Middius has already proclamed his victory over Trotsky and he granted us
accessit : Silver and Bronze medals.
But it looks like that it was a kind of Pyrrhus' victory...
....So you will have to pay for that.

Do you know that ? Ok !
Perhaps in a few days you will strangely prefer Mr. McCarty ! ;-)

Lionel

Lionel

George M. Middius wrote:

trotsky may be a kook, but I'll bet he stands behind
his speakers. Consider, if you will, the K-Box Speakers. Since
everything sounds the same, actual listening during development would
be unnecessary. Manufacturers' spec sheets would suffice. And nice
wood veneer and an attractive grill cloth don't improve the sound, so
you'd get an unfinished MDF box with glue trails and sawdust still
clinging. Or the N-Box: A subwoofer knocked off from the cheap Hsu
design. Or the O-Box: Rather than drivers, you'd get 25 lbs. of neatly
printed charts and graphs.

Ladies and Gentlemen this was the Middius' show...
....His annual technical parade !

Too much LOL!

Lionel

PS : George can you provide me your Webcam file ? Send it to my mail.

Bob Morein

Default The Second Coming of Greg Singh

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:21:35 -0400, "Bob Morein"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 04:16:22 -0400, "Bob Morein"
wrote:

If you want, I can say that I'll be expressing an *individual*
opinion.

Yes, I prefer that, thanks.

I don't know why, unless you just have a mental block against the word
singular.

As I have clearly shown, you have a singular idea of the way the word
is used (this is using *your* definition BTW).

You said you'd use the word "individual" if I prefer, and I'm taking you

up
on it. Thanks again.

Blinkered view of language noted.

Odd for a "screenwriter" I might add.

Yes. Thanks for the accommodation.

Bob Morein

Bobo said:

[...]

"It's not over till it's over" Yogi Berra

Joseph Oberlander

Bob Morein wrote:
Or the O-Box: Rather than drivers, you'd get 25 lbs. of neatly
printed charts and graphs.

Sign me up Oh - wait - first you have to get a request for
form 37a form filled out - to indemnify us for back problems due
to excessive weight of the manuals.

Any, yes, I do like printed charts and graphs.

If Trotsky has morally compromised himself by rationalizing what he heard,
this does not bode well for the responsibility and sacrifice required to
refund the monies of a significant number of purchasers. You believe he
intends to be honest, but this is an intent that can be modified by
exigencies. Honesty can be established only by hardship. Do you know him on
a more personal level that would give you assurance he would pass the test?

There's actually nothing wrong with his way of doing things, but he's
entering the same area that Bose is - namely, poor sound that you have
to spend a LOT of money on in the end to keep up the image - in sales
and advertizing and promotions.

Those of us who have actually run businesses before tend to have a more
practical approach of do it right the first time. Failing in business
stinks. He really should trust some of us on this - to not do what
all too many of us have already tried or seen others try and just not
work.

Sure, he may have to lower his price or put better components in, or
do some real testing, but he can end up with a good design and almost
no overhead, returns, or bad reviews. CAN is the operative term, tough.

Arny Krueger

Default Trotskyvarius out-of-tone.

"trotsky" wrote in message
ink.net

I have no pedophile fantasies, Krueger. In fact, the recurring rumor
is that you're a pedophile. Why is this?

It's just one of your pedophile fantasies, Singh.

(drum roll in the background).

Arny Krueger

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message

It just occurred to me.

With the huge amount of time trotsky spends replying to flamewars
and spouting off his micro-angst-fests...

Shouldn't he be running his company instead?

Obviously, he has no business to run.

dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 04:54:03 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

Yes. He sells this speaker for $1900:

http://www.buggtussel.com/cingulate.html

It's a small two way. Sure, he uses more expensive drivers. But do
they account for the extra FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS? He wrings an extra 5
hzs out of a smaller woofer.

Look at the "lowly" KEF Q1. 45Hz low-end as well. Certainly not $1900.

We aren't talking about *any* Kef. Hell, there are speakers you can
buy for $400 a pair that claim a frequency response down to 38 hz.
What's yer point?

Afraid to diss a brand that you like? Afraid to apply the same
standards to them that you apply to Trotsky?

That a DIYer isn't likely to do the same job that a big firm
can do. Not at the large firm's prices. The Q1s sell for
a LOT less than the bugtussels and probably sound very close in
sound quality.

Why did your friend buy Buggtussels on eBay then?

And you *are* aware that Buggtussel isn't a DIY thing, right? They are
a company that has used Arnold for some ungodly purpose.
dave weil

Default Trotsky's LOUSY SPEAKERS -- JUPITER AUDIO

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 04:56:20 GMT, Joseph Oberlander
wrote:

They are

different than 99% of all speakers made.

I could drill four ports in a box and put a stobe light on top
of it and make the exact same claim. Your point?

My point continues later by me saying that the important thing was
whether or not it mattered. In *your* case, it *would* matter in that
your speaker wouldn't compare sonically, nor would it reproduce sound.

You really need to read whole posts, you know.
Lionel Chapuis

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]
If we knew who you really are and what you did with your life, sockpuppet
Wheel, the fun could probably really begin. I think there is a good reason
you are hiding your true complete identity, [...]

Up to this mail in which you, fallaciously(*), declare that Mr. Krueger
has insulted you.
At this moment only you have done the choice to link your nickname
"S888Wheel" (LOL!) to what you pretend to be your real name :
Scott "Sockpuppet" Wheeler.

You are a coward Mr. Wheeler, a coward and a liar.

Lionel

(*)
Entry Word: fallacious
Function: adjective
Synonyms : ILLOGICAL, invalid, irrational, mad, nonrational, reasonless,
sophistic, unreasonable, unreasoned
Antonyms : sound, valid

dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:27:02 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

BTW, if anyone is interesting in larger photographs of Greg's
loudspeaker, all you have to do is ask.

Tester and marketing manager Dave ?
It looks like you are judge and party...
Who manage finances ? Middius ?

LOL !

Others besides myself had mentioned that one of the downsides of his
web site was that there weren't larger pictures. I was simply saying
that, if anyone was *really* interested, I could pop some off for
them.

One person *did* express interest and I presume that he has the
pictures now.

Got a problem with that?
Lionel Chapuis

wrote:

dave weil wrote:

BTW, if anyone is interesting in larger photographs of Greg's
loudspeaker, all you have to do is ask.

Tester and marketing manager Dave ?
It looks like you are judge and party...
Who manage finances ? Middius ?

LOL !

Others besides myself had mentioned that one of the downsides of his
web site was that there weren't larger pictures. I was simply saying
that, if anyone was *really* interested, I could pop some off for
them.

One person *did* express interest and I presume that he has the
pictures now.

Got a problem with that?

Me Dave ? No, no problemo.
I just try to be gently sarcastic showing that you are doing more than
your job (tester) and obviously more job than the boss who is looking
for prestigious customers at Indy F1 car race ! (LOL).
I just want to lead your attention on what people with guilty mind could
knowingly misinterpret.

Dave you invest to much of yourself in this mission. Most of them find
that your attitude is suspect.
Are you looking for a kind of redemption ?

dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:19:26 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:42:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Don't you think that
making comments about his father's death is going to be painful to
him?

Where did I specifically mention Dave Weil's father? Prove that this
whole dave's father thing is not another one of your mind farts.

Of course you do. That's why you made those comments.

You're delusional Graham if you think that I specifically mentioned
Dave Weil's father. Anybody who looks at the thread can see that.
Well, anybody who has normal intelligence and reading ability and
who's not drunk.

If you had any Christian morals at all, you would not resort to such
comments, no matter how angry someone had made you feel.

Prove that I specifically mentioned Dave's father. If I didn't
mention him specifically then this whole issue is a figment of your
imagination, Graham.

Prove that anyone used the word specifically.

Which word?

Specifically, of course.

Prove that it matters.

It seems to matter to you Weil, matter a lot. If not, why all the ranting?

Because it's *you* who claims that anyone claimed that you
*specifically* mantioned my father.

The thing is *you* know what you were referring to.

I was referring to YOUR well-known lack of qualifications to properly review
speakers, Weil.

How is referring to *known* admitted mental problems in my family have
anything to do with my "well-known lack of qualifications to properly
review speakers"?

If you weren't referring to my father's suicide, which "known" mental
problems in my family *were* you referring to?

Some people on this forum also knew what you were referring to.

One of them is a leading poster of pedophile fantasies on RAO. So what?

But more importantly *I* knew what you were referring to.

I was referring to YOUR well-known lack of qualifications to properly review
speakers, Weil.

You are a liar, pure and simple.

snip

I hope Mr. Bass is reading this sort of dissemination. For the record,
Mr. Bass, what Arnold was referring to when he included "known mental
problems in my family" (or whatever the exact verbiage was) in his
recounting of why anyone should ignore my review of Jupiter Audio's
speakers, was the suicide of my father, as that's the only thing about
my family that I've talked about on this group that could be tied to
such a statement. He has used it in the past as well.

This post is a perfect example of his "tactics".
dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:19:26 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

We know that Weil regularly operated equipment well-known to damage ears for
ears during his questionable military career. You were a PFC right, Weil?
Should I name another well-known slightly-deranged PFC? LOL!

Yes, I was a PFC during part of my service.

I was also a Corporal.

What were *you* during *your* military career? Were *you* ever a PFC?

Did *you* Army require hearing protection when operating ear-damaging
equipment? Mine did.
dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:19:26 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

We know that Weil the sort of idiot that would put himself in danger (i.e.,
use mind-altering substances) for the sake of excitement and bravado.

I take it that you claim to have never drunk alcohol either, Mr.
Krueger. For that is the only "mind-altering substance" that you can
claim that I have used.
dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:19:26 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

We don't know about any congenital hearing defects that Weil might have.

Or *you* for that matter.
dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:19:26 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

We know that Weil does not know an ohm from
a volt.

I'm afraid that I do.

We know that Weil was incapable of completing a college education,
probably because he was too involved with mind-altering substances at the
time.

This, of course, is a lie.

dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:19:26 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

We do know that there are some acute problems with mental stability in
Weil's family tree which Weil strangely enough brags about, first doing so I
believe on a Christmas day.

Here is the reference to the suicide of my father, Mr. Bass.

I hope that you reevaluate your opinoion of Mr. Krueger. You are
seeing him in full attack mode.

This is what the group has had to put up with for years.
dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:58:12 +0100, The Devil wrote:

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:52:36 GMT, MiNE 109
wrote:

Have mercy, you abominable scrabble-eyed freak-nonce. You surely don't
hate me so much you wish I would read your posts, do you?

Did you know restaurant food is indistinguishable from soggy white bread
when you're 'likkered up'?

Hell, if you can afford a bottle of wine before you hit Mickey D's,
and if you are indeed listening to an $89 MP3 player full of music you
edited together with Adobe Acrobat, you're doing very well for
yourself indeed.

I'm sure that the wine was from a vintage week.
dave weil

wrote:

dave weil wrote:

BTW, if anyone is interesting in larger photographs of Greg's
loudspeaker, all you have to do is ask.

Tester and marketing manager Dave ?
It looks like you are judge and party...
Who manage finances ? Middius ?

LOL !

Others besides myself had mentioned that one of the downsides of his
web site was that there weren't larger pictures. I was simply saying
that, if anyone was *really* interested, I could pop some off for
them.

One person *did* express interest and I presume that he has the
pictures now.

Got a problem with that?

Me Dave ? No, no problemo.

Of course you don't...

cue gentle sarcasm mode

I just try to be gently sarcastic showing that you are doing more than
your job (tester) and obviously more job than the boss who is looking
for prestigious customers at Indy F1 car race ! (LOL).
I just want to lead your attention on what people with guilty mind could
knowingly misinterpret.

Dave you invest to much of yourself in this mission. Most of them find
that your attitude is suspect.

I think that you're wrong. But, it really doesn't matter, now does it?

Are you looking for a kind of redemption ?

No, I'm just trying to evaluate some speakers.

Lionel Chapuis

wrote:

[...]

I don't know if Mr. Bass is reading but for me Mr. Arnold Krueger is a
****ing ******* with a strong paranoid behaviour.
Sometime we must exhibit our tripe. I have already expressed this point
only after 2 days posting on RAO.

Lionel

George M. Middius

dave weil said:

Here is the reference to the suicide of my father, Mr. Bass.

I hope that you reevaluate your opinoion of Mr. Krueger. You are
seeing him in full attack mode.

This thread isn't crossposted to whichever group Bass reads.

This is what the group has had to put up with for years.

That's certainly true.

The Devil

wrote:

Have mercy, you abominable scrabble-eyed freak-nonce. You surely don't
hate me so much you wish I would read your posts, do you?

Did you know restaurant food is indistinguishable from soggy white bread
when you're 'likkered up'?

Hell, if you can afford a bottle of wine before you hit Mickey D's,
and if you are indeed listening to an $89 MP3 player full of music you
edited together with Adobe Acrobat, you're doing very well for
yourself indeed.

I'm sure that the wine was from a vintage week.

Heck yes. £2.99 from Tesco. Only the best.

--
td
dave weil

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:02:56 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

However, accepted wisdom in knowledgeable circles is that the market for
good small 2-ways is pretty full. Even if your time is free, you can get
better tunes for the money by picking a modestly-priced, well-designed
system from someone like NHT, BA, Infinity, Paradigm, PSB, KEF, B&W, Tannoy,
etc. I've followed my own advice, personally lacking only examples from PSB,
B&W and Tannoy.

Why you're collecting small 2-ways is beyond me.

Of course, you've just dissed Buggtussel and claimed that people
probably shouldn't buy their 2-way. Why you want to bite the hand that
feeds you is beyond me.

PS, I'm not a big fan of 2-ways. None of my main speakers are
two-ways.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

We know that Weil regularly operated equipment well-known to damage
ears for ears during his questionable military career. You were a
PFC right, Weil? Should I name another well-known slightly-deranged
PFC? LOL!

Yes, I was a PFC during part of my service.

I was also a Corporal.

Whoop-de-doo!

What did you separate as?

What were *you* during *your* military career?

SP/5 after about 9 months. Separated as SP/5 with Good Conduct Medal.

Were *you* ever a PFC?

For about three months. Just passing through!

Did *you* Army require hearing protection when operating ear-damaging

equipment?

I don't have an Army.

Mine did.

I don't think you have an Army either Weil, unless we count Graham,
Phillips, Yustabe and Middius.

LOL!

Arny Krueger

wrote:

We know that Weil the sort of idiot that would put himself in danger
(i.e., use mind-altering substances) for the sake of excitement and
bravado.

I take it that you claim to have never drunk alcohol either, Mr.
Krueger.

I've never been drunk in any reasonable sense of the word.

For that is the only "mind-altering substance" that you can
claim that I have used.

Not really Weil, because you've been more unguarded about your use of
mind-altering substances in the past.

Repeat after me Weil:

I've never been drunk or inebriated in any way.

I've never knowingly consumed any illegal substance.

I've only used legal amounts of patent medicines and prescription drugs.

I've never been prescribed any psychoactive substances.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

We know that Weil does not know an ohm from
a volt.

I'm afraid that I do.

We know that Weil was incapable of completing a college education,
probably because he was too involved with mind-altering substances
at the time.

This, of course, is a lie.

Since it's not a definate statement it can't be a lie.

That it's a lie is therefore in itself a lie.

It could be incorrect, of course.

Arny Krueger

wrote:

We do know that there are some acute problems with mental stability
in Weil's family tree which Weil strangely enough brags about, first
doing so I believe on a Christmas day.

Here is the reference to the suicide of my father, Mr. Bass.

You introduced it to this thread, Weil. You can't complain about me
referring to topics that you yourself brought up in the very thread that you
brought it up!

I hope that you reevaluate your opinoion of Mr. Krueger. You are
seeing him in full attack mode.

Not hardly - this is all old news.

This is what the group has had to put up with for years.

Weil bites at me N times. After being pushed and pushed, I respond in a
limited way once. This is of course a crime.

S888Wheel

Arny said

Yup. Weil's background is that he flunked out of college, dropped
out of the Army, became a waiter, collects broken and abysmally
cheap speakers, has no relevant technical expertise, and denies
reality every time it bites him in the nose.

I said

Why would someone who has admitted that he "isn't the sharpest knife
in the drawer" and has admitted that he has never excelled at
anything decide to attack another in this manner.

Arny said

Sue me for knowing my limitations.

Unlike libel that is not a cause of action. Besides, that wasn't the point. I
think you are far more limmited than you think.

I said

Looks like a classic case of the guy with the glass house chucking rocks

to me.

Arny said

Wrong.

Now Arny is making claims of fact about what things look like to me. You see
Arny , you have many limmitations besides the ones you are in touch with.

Arny said

I'm the guy in a straw house laughing at people who live in glass
house and throw rocks.

This bizarre mix of figyrative speech, fairy tale and twisted perspective
pretty much speaks for itself. You need to get out of the basement more Arny
and get in touch with reality. And by getting out I mean lurking in the woods
for a week.

I said

Given your own admissions Arny, you would probably do better if you
didn't try to use life acomplishments as an attack point.

Arny said

If we knew who you really are and what you did with your life, sockpuppet
Wheel, the fun could probably really begin.

IOW you would try to take any fact about my life and with your twisted sadistic
mind try to turn it into an insult. That's just sad.

Arny said

I think there is a good reason
you are hiding your true complete identity,

Yet another example of your disconnect with reality. My identity is known. I
don't talk about my personal and proffessional life on RAO becauase niether has
anything to do with audio. Remeber the name of the group? Rec. Audio Opinion?

Arny said

and it has to do with abject
mediocrity and your denial of same.

Fantasize all you want.I think it is vulgar to brag about proffessional
acomplishments on a Usenet group that is totally unrelated to my prffession.
Why would you assume that everyone else is an underachiever like yourself. How
do you think those of us who own the equipment you despise due to class envy
pay for such equipment? No doubt you simply fantasize about that as well.

Arny said

So post your resume and home address at
your earliest convenience, to show that you don't have lots to hide.

Why do you want my resume/ You would just deny it's validity. It looks like you
will have my home address soon enough. Please don't stalk me once you know
where I live.
Arny Krueger

wrote:

However, accepted wisdom in knowledgeable circles is that the market
for good small 2-ways is pretty full. Even if your time is free, you
can get better tunes for the money by picking a modestly-priced,
well-designed system from someone like NHT, BA, Infinity, Paradigm,
PSB, KEF, B&W, Tannoy, etc. I've followed my own advice, personally
lacking only examples from PSB, B&W and Tannoy.

Why you're collecting small 2-ways is beyond me.

This would be the sort of weirdness that we can expect from someone who
thinks that Kilpsch Cornwalls are modern SOTA speakers.

Of course, you've just dissed Buggtussel and claimed that people
probably shouldn't buy their 2-way.

That would be a conclusion that exists in your own mind, Weil.

Why you want to bite the hand that feeds you is beyond me.

Who said that Buggtussel fed me?

LOL!

PS, I'm not a big fan of 2-ways. None of my main speakers are two-ways.

None of them (in their current state) are credible in most audiophile
circles, either.

S888Wheel

I said

Fantasize all you want.I think it is vulgar to brag about
proffessional acomplishments on a Usenet group that is totally
unrelated to my prffession.

Arny said

When did "prffession" come into the picture?

When you attacked Dave Weil for his proffession.

I said

Why would you assume that everyone else is an underachiever like yourself.

Arny said

False premise.

It's not a premise it is a deduction premised on your attacks on others. those
attacks are quite real.

I said

How do you think those of us who
own the equipment you despise due to class envy pay for such
equipment?

Arny said

False premise.

Again it is not a premise, it is a deduction based on a mountain of evidence in
your posts on RAO.

I said

No doubt you simply fantasize about that as well.

Arny said

Self-aggrandizing statements, noted.

Nope just deductions based on observations.

Arny said

Lack of substance, noted.

Only because you think deductions are premises. That allows you to disregard
the mountain of evidence pointing to the correctness of my deductions.
Sometimes your limmitations are a convenience.

Arny said

noted. Lack of substance, noted. Personal
threats (snipped) noted.

What threat?

You never answered my question Arny, why do you want my resume? Is it for any
reason other than the ones I suspect? You know, for the purpose of picking
small facts, twisting them in a saddistic manner to turn them into petty
personal attacks.
dave weil

wrote:

We know that Weil regularly operated equipment well-known to damage
ears for ears during his questionable military career. You were a
PFC right, Weil? Should I name another well-known slightly-deranged
PFC? LOL!

Yes, I was a PFC during part of my service.

I was also a Corporal.

Whoop-de-doo!

Yes, it was a big whoop-de-do.

What did you separate as?

What were *you* during *your* military career?

SP/5 after about 9 months. Separated as SP/5 with Good Conduct Medal.

Well, I was an NCO and you weren't.

Sorry.

Oh yeah, I got one of those medals as well.

Were *you* ever a PFC?

For about three months. Just passing through!

There you go. That was about the number of months that *I* was as
well.

Did *your* Army require hearing protection when operating ear-damaging

equipment?

I don't have an Army.

Sure you did.

Mine did.

I don't think you have an Army either Weil, unless we count Graham,
Phillips, Yustabe and Middius.

The US Army was *my* Army.

LOL!

dave weil

wrote:

We know that Weil does not know an ohm from
a volt.

I'm afraid that I do.

We know that Weil was incapable of completing a college education,
probably because he was too involved with mind-altering substances
at the time.

This, of course, is a lie.

Since it's not a definate (sic) statement it can't be a lie.

Sure it's a lie. There's no reasonable "probability" at all.

That it's a lie is therefore in itself a lie.

It could be incorrect, of course.

Well, there's *that* too. Knowing making an incorrect statement is
certainly a lie.

dave weil

wrote:

We do know that there are some acute problems with mental stability
in Weil's family tree which Weil strangely enough brags about, first
doing so I believe on a Christmas day.

Here is the reference to the suicide of my father, Mr. Bass.

You introduced it to this thread, Weil. You can't complain about me
referring to topics that you yourself brought up in the very thread that you
brought it up!

Nope. *You* brought it up. The fact that you admit the linkage is
proof of my original contention.

I hope that you reevaluate your opinoion of Mr. Krueger. You are
seeing him in full attack mode.

Not hardly (sic) - this is all old news.

Yes, the fact that most of your posts on RAO are attack posts *is* old
news, to those of us on RAO.

This is what the group has had to put up with for years.

Weil bites at me N times. After being pushed and pushed, I respond in a
limited way once. This is of course a crime.

Now *this* is a crock.
Lionel

S888Wheel wrote:

[snip]

Sir,
In fact I think that you have done the good choice.
It is a very good idea to sue Mr. Krueger.
So please, now let your lawyer answers to Krueger attacks.

LOL !

MiNE 109

wrote:

Have mercy, you abominable scrabble-eyed freak-nonce. You surely don't
hate me so much you wish I would read your posts, do you?

Did you know restaurant food is indistinguishable from soggy white bread
when you're 'likkered up'?

Hell, if you can afford a bottle of wine before you hit Mickey D's,
and if you are indeed listening to an $89 MP3 player full of music you
edited together with Adobe Acrobat, you're doing very well for
yourself indeed.

I'm sure that the wine was from a vintage week.

Twist a cap for me, Dev!

Stephen

simple birthsheet question Don Joe Car Audio 4 July 8th 04 03:30 AM
Simple install question Dave Car Audio 1 April 8th 04 05:22 AM
Simple question, but I don't know the answer misifus General 4 February 20th 04 02:32 PM
simple question Mark Zarella Car Audio 1 August 1st 03 12:25 PM
simple crossover question Jive Dadson General 1 July 25th 03 07:23 PM