Posted to rec.audio.tech,microsoft.public.windowsxp.music,24hoursupport.helpdesk
[email protected] anglomont@yahoo.com is offline

Default Need Creative cd player software!

strange or not this is the only cd player that can play in the
computers CD some of the problematic disks and I lost it's
installation(cd player , wav player ,audio mixer.. all came along with
the old creative soundblaster 64 soundcard)
So if anyone has it please upload or email
thanks in advance