Default why doesnt the sound work....

Clarion deck... amp/sub works.... the 4 speakers dont work. They
DID work, untill i pulled my head unit out, checked to make sure the
wires werent in the way of the heater controls.....slide it back in,
and now all 4 speakers are not working.

Any suggestions?

mayhemkrew

probably pinched one of the speaker leads causing them to ground out. Slide
deck out (with the unit off), look and see if there are any pinched, then
turn the radio on and see.